Steinert-Threlkeld to Helm 'MCN'
- Securities Industry News Names New Editor-in-Chief. McCormick, John // Securities Industry News;7/20/2009, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p4
The article announces that appointment of Tom Steinert-Threlkeld as editor-in-chief of this periodical, "Securities Industry News."
- He Made a Difference. McCormick, John // Money Management Executive;10/28/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p3
An obituary for Tom Steinert-Threlkeld, the former editorial director of the journal, is presented who died on October 20, 2013.
- Former 'MCN' Editor in Chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld Mourned. // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p35
The article presents an obituary for former "Multichannel News" editor-in-chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld.
- He Made A Difference. Mccormick, John // Traders Magazine;Nov2013, Vol. 26 Issue 357, p1
An obituary for journal's former editor Tom Steinert-Threlkeld is presented.
- 'MCN' Elevates Gibbons and Vernadakis. // Multichannel News;4/10/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p126
Reports on the promotion of Kent Gibbons and George Vernadakis as executive editors at "Multichannel News" in April 2006. Backgrounds of Gibbons and Vernadakis; Duties and responsibilities of their positions; Remarks from Editor in Chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld.
- We Are Family. Granatstein, Lisa // MediaWeek;06/11/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p31
Reports on the relaunching of `FamilyPC' magazine as `Family Internet Life' by ZiffDavis Media in September 2001. Views on the evolution of the magazine; Features of the magazine; Information on the circulation of FamilyPC.
- Ziff Davis shutters 'Yahoo! Internet Life'. // B to B;7/15/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 7, p4
Reports the shutdown of Yahoo! Internet Life periodical by Ziff Davis Media Inc. in the U.S.
- MY 'INTERNET LIFE'ï¿½AND DEATH. Golson, Barry // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p26
Offers insight on the disappearance of the magazine 'Yahoo! Internet Life' (YIL) launched by publisher Ziff Davis Media. Deal of the publisher with Yahoo!; Statistics on the average paid circulation of the magazine; Figures on the profits and revenue of YIL. INSET: WAS YIL'S DEATH NECESSARY? ...
- TV trade pubs push Web in editorial redo. // Daily Variety;8/7/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the editorial restructure underwent by both Multichannel News and Broadcasting and Cable (B&C) for the enhancement of their Web operations. In Multichannel News, former editor-in-chief Tom Steinert-Threlkeld will hold editorial directorship. B&C executive editor Mark...