Foreign Assistance: Donation of U.S. Planting Seed to Russia in 1999 Had Weaknesses: NSIAD-00-91
- Implementing $787B. // Hill;2/18/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p14
The author discusses administrative agencies which will benefit in the implementation of the economic stimulus package in the U.S.
- Federal funds to P.R. increase 4%. // Caribbean Business;6/19/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p29
Reports on the value of federal assistance to Puerto Rico according to the Consolidated Federal Funds Report. Growth in direct spending to individuals, government and companies; Retirement and disability payment under the Social Security program; Grant awards from federal agencies.
- CU Hopes Fade For Relief From TARP. Roberts, Ed // Credit Union Journal;1/26/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
The article reports that the hopes of credit unions to tap the U.S. Treasury Department's Troubled Asset Relief Program has faded even of if the House was passing a bill that would facilitate cash infusions for credit unions under the program. The bill which would place strict new requirements...
- THE CREDIT UNION JOURNAL Daily. // Credit Union Journal;3/7/2005, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p11
Presents developments affecting the credit union (CU) sector in the U.S. Plan of the Barelas community to organize a low-income credit union in Albuquerque, New Mexico; Financial grant by the National CU Foundation to match the savings program for low- and moderate-income residents in New...
- REFERENCE LISTS. // Creditor Reporting System on Aid Activities -- Systeme de notifi;May2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 3, p289
Presents reference lists for the report "CRS: Aid Activities," prepared by the Development Assistance Committee of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD). List aid agencies from OECD countries; Credit Reporting System sectors; List of aid recipients for 2003.
- Leadership void stymied session. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p10
The author reflects on the impact of the Capital Improvement Board bailout on public administration in Indianapolis, Indiana. The author comments that Mayor Greg Ballard has failed to establish a strong case for a bailout. The author comments that the state not only lacks financial support but...
- --And by the People. // Saturday Evening Post;2/7/1948, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p36
The article comments on the plan of the U.S. federal government to establish a new agency that would be responsible for foreign-relief. It hopes that the people working on the plan will be able to arrange it before somebody makes a mistake. A drama representing organizational problems facing a...
- Untitled. Stinnett, Caskie // Saturday Evening Post;2/7/1948, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p36
The article comments on the plan of the U.S. federal government to establish a new agency that would be responsible for foreign-relief. It hopes that the people working on the plan will be able to arrange it before somebody makes a mistake. A drama representing organizational problems between a...
- This land is our land. O'Toole, Randal // Liberty (08941408);Apr2009, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
The author reflects on the wasted stimulus package given to federal land agencies in the U.S. According to the author, federal land agencies such as Park and Forest Service receive bulk of the funds even when they have yearly payments from taxpayers and Congress amounting to $15 billion and a $5...