Secure, Luxury Haven
- Integrated systems are key to life safety and security. // Buildings;Feb96, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p34
Focuses on the NT 3400 Security Management Information System manufactured by Simplex. Access criteria; Integration with fire protection systems; Color graphics interface; Simplex's TrueAlarm.
- SimplexGrinnell. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p52
Introduces SimplexGrinnell fire, life safety and integrated security products and services. Product offering; Features of the products and services; Contact information.
- Life-Safety Protection Services at the Pentagon. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2004, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p22
Reports on the agreement entered into by SimplexGrinnell LLP of Westminster, Massachusetts, with the U.S. Department of Defense. Examination of the fire alarm and suppression system at the Pentagon and other facilities; Period for conducting testing and inspection.
- Security SMART. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Mar2002, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p44
Highlights security trends and issues discussed at the second annual Security Advisory Council Summit of SimplexGrinnell LP on February 6-7, 2002 in Orlando, Florida. Goal of the firm; Levels of training required for system integrators; Technology trends in security.
- SimplexGrinnell Offers Integrated Fire Security That Saves Lives. // Caribbean Business;3/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 11, pS6
Focuses on the business operations of SimplexGrinnel LP in Puerto Rico. Services offered by the company; Reputation of the company in the field of automation and security systems; Developments under the company's operations.
- new products & services. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2002, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p50
Introduces several devices for security systems. Specification of MPEG-2 network appliance from VBrick Systems; Features of UL-listed SafeLINC from SimplexGrinnell; Design of USB Digital Quad Processor from Teklink Security.
- Access control. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p27
Highlights developments in security systems related to access control compiled as of June, 1998. Implementation of the NT 3400 Security Management Information System from Simplex by Bellingham, Washington-based St. Joseph Hospital; SAFEware/NT System Software Package from Monitor Dynamics;...
- products. // Canadian Consulting Engineer;Aug/Sep2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p52
The article offers news briefs related to fire protection and security system of buildings. It states that a Notifier/Honeywell system of fire protection was installed in the University of Laval in Quebec, Canada while SimplexGrinnell launched the 4100ES fire alarm system that provides added...
- FROM LIFE SAFETY TO 'EVERYTHING SAFETY'. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2007, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p55
The article discusses how SimplexGrinnell has been successful in providing coverage for the healthcare market in the U.S. Tom Giannini, director of security marketing, said that beside access control, video and emergency communications, they also provide fire detection and alarm systems....