News & Notes
- Controls distributor uses high-tech inventory system. Alter, James M. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/4/95, Vol. 196 Issue 14, p28
Profiles the Controlco Automation Distributors, a company specializing in controls technology. George Johnson as president; Company history; Principal product lines; Development of n electronic data interface (EDI); Members of the management team; Applications of the laptop computers that each...
- News & Notes. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jun2006, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p10
The article provides updates related to security systems in the U.S. After the airing of the footage of the stabbing incident on a Cleveland trolley which was captured by the transportation video surveillance system, police were given more tips as to the arrest of the culprit. DHL Mexico chose...
- Wachovia Installing March Video System. Bills, Steve // American Banker;7/20/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 138, p11
Reports that Wachovia Corp. of Charlotte is installing a digital-video security system at its branches and international offices from March Networks Corp. Description of the system that will be installed; Comment from David Smith, vice president at Wachovia.
- On the Market. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2005, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p75
Features various security products available in the market as of September 2005. Remote monitoring cameras from Digi International Inc.; Cabinets with alarm from Safety Technology International Inc.; Access control software from Compass Technologies.
- Product Showcase. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2005, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p28
Features various computer software for security management of buildings in the U.S. Key features of the 5E software, developed by Compass Technologies Inc.; System requirements of the visitor identification software EasyLobby Secure Visitor Management from EasyLobby Inc.; Capabilities of the S2...
- Effective Alarm Monitoring. Wicks, Sean // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2004, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p32
Explores the ways involve in the implementation of centralized monitoring system. Characteristic of intrusion, motion and tamper alarms to be monitored at the security control room by the security staff; Options for companies with multinational operations to develop a sophisticated reporting...
- CAMERA LINE ADDS FLEXIBLE OPTIONS FOR SURVEILLANCE COVERAGE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p120
The article offers brief information on the ME4 series surveillance cameras from March Networks Corp.
- March Networks Introduces New Security Audit Tool. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p113
The article offers brief information on the Security Audit tool for systems integrators and security of video installations from March Networks Corp.
- STEP 2- GAP ANALYSIS. // Integrated Physical Security Handbook (Government Training Inc.);2006, p29
The article discusses the second step needed to identify critical assets, treat and targets and the appropriate measures to implement an effective integrated physical security measures. The goal of this phase is to identify the gaps between the model facility and the current situation. It...