Gee, Some Health Insurance Premiums Decline
- Health Savings Accounts: A tax-advantaged way to reduce health insurance costs. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);5/13/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p6
The article offers information on the concept of Health Savings Account (HSA) that will help reduce the health insurance cost.
- South African MSA experience inspires prospects for innovation. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;09/15/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p92
Deals with the report by Shaun Matisonn, risk management actuary for insurance firm Discovery Health, concerning the status of Medical Savings Accounts (MSA), a type of health insurance plan in South Africa. Role of deregulation in the entry of health insurance plans in South Africa; Popularity...
- Not convinced. // Finweek;2/3/2011, p39
The article presents a letter in which the author doubts on the medical savings plan in offering and the alternative of a medical debit or credit card.
- MSA sales not meeting expectations. Barlow, Saideh // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/21/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 50, p19
Reports on the minimal sales of medical savings accounts (MSA) in the United States. Federal government's delivery of MSA; Self-employed and small companies as target demographics; Limitation of the product's market base.
- The Eclipse MediSave America Council. Jones, Chuck // LAN: Life Association News;Sep97, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p46
Presents reactions to the Eclipse MediSave America Council's marketing of medical savings accounts as a tax-advantaged way to save for retirement. Criticisms of promotion as a wealth accumulation account; Advantages; Suggestions for caution.
- Investing in Medical Savings Accounts. McKigney, Darrell // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;9/10/2001, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p4
Focuses on the expansion of access to Medical Savings Accounts (MSA) in the United States. Replacement of the health insurance by MSA; Use of the unspent medical savings for retirement savings; Advantages of MSA over the traditional insurance.
- Segment sales: don't blame the broker. BRAZZELL, BONNIE; LOWERRE, GIL // Benefits Selling;Sep2011, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p30
The article presents the last of a three-part series on voluntary health insurance sales in the U.S. according to the annual 2010 U.S. Worksite Sales Report, focusing on results by distributor segment. It reminds that voluntary sales were down for the first time to 5.243 billion U.S. dollars,...
- Medical accounts struggle for acceptance. Sambrano, Marilynn // Crain's Detroit Business;05/25/98, Vol. 14 Issue 21, pE-4
Presents information on health insurance with emphasis on medical savings accounts (MSAs). Number of insurers offering this service; In-depth look a MSAs; Reference to the Golden Rule Insurance Company; Comments from Linda Riegle, account service manager for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Michigan.
- Health Savings Accounts: A tax-advantaged way to reduce health insurance costs. // Munday Courier (TX);12/23/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the Health Savings Account (HSA), an effective financial tool for people seeking of a reduced quality health insurance coverage in Texas.