So Many Blogs, So Little Time to Read Them
- MY FAVORITE BOOKMARKS. Modica, Mark // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p60
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Mark Modica, CEO of CyberCFO. Audible.com; ConsultingCentral; FreeAgent.com; The Northern Virginia Technology Council; VentureOne.
- MY FAVORITE BOOKMARKS. McIntosh, Amy // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p70
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Amy McIntosh, CEO of Zagat Survey LLC. Balducci's; Infogate; Petrossian Paris; Teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland.
- Good Blog Hunting. Lang, Michelle M. // Design News;7/18/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p14
Provides information regarding the best means to find weblogs. Discovery of blog directories with a simple Google Web site search; Lists of blogs by country and keyword; Special features of the Web site Blogdigger.
- JEAN SNOW. Endelman, Michael // Travel & Leisure;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p110
The article features Canadian expat and freelance writer, Jean Snow's blog, JeanSnow.net. She spends her mornings reading e-mails and really simple syndication (RSS) feeds about art exhibitions, design shops and popular culture events. He explains the trend toward collaboration of artists and...
- Your diary. Wright, Maury // EDN;4/15/2004, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
This article discusses the blogging phenomenon. Design engineers actively read and depend on blogs. Blogging has become a significant enough trend that it is impacting the all-important page ranking that Google uses to decide which search results to present first. Blog sites tend to have...
- Growth of blogs sees the same mistakes of the Web's heyday. Velarde, Felix // New Media Age;10/20/2005, p15
Presents the author's views on the growing market for weblogs. Problem with weblogs; Way to measure whether a Web site is good or not; Features of weblogs.
- The Artful Logger. Udell, Jon // InfoWorld;5/24/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p44
The article suggests some strategies to deal with logs more effectively and avoid overloading of logs. Software crashes, shopping cart abandonment and security breaches are among the many situations in which one will find himself poring over logs trying to figure out what went wrong. But...
- Prepare to take advantage as bloggers come of age. Tebbutt, David // Information World Review;Jan2005, Issue 209, p13
Argues on the significance of blogging in marketing library or information services. Overview on the information contained in weblogs; Benefits of weblogs; Kinds of organizations that can benefit from weblogs.
- Why Blogs Should Interest The Channel. Estill, Jim // CRN;11/14/2005, Issue 1171, p1
The article focuses on the experience of the rising trend of Web logs. The author started blogging a few months after Synnex bought his company EMJ Data. The author's blog is now read by customers, vendors and strangers who are interested in self development. The author has described some rules...