So Many Blogs, So Little Time to Read Them
- MY FAVORITE BOOKMARKS. Modica, Mark // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p60
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Mark Modica, CEO of CyberCFO. Audible.com; ConsultingCentral; FreeAgent.com; The Northern Virginia Technology Council; VentureOne.
- MY FAVORITE BOOKMARKS. McIntosh, Amy // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p70
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Amy McIntosh, CEO of Zagat Survey LLC. Balducci's; Infogate; Petrossian Paris; Teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland.
- Good Blog Hunting. Lang, Michelle M. // Design News;7/18/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p14
Provides information regarding the best means to find weblogs. Discovery of blog directories with a simple Google Web site search; Lists of blogs by country and keyword; Special features of the Web site Blogdigger.
- Context Still Matters. Crawford, Walt // EContent;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p42
This article deals with the author's opinion on the contextual loss of weblogs. A form of indirect reading loses the visual context of the weblog or econtent site and full-text feeds lose the comments that frequently enhance weblog entries. Depending on how one uses an aggregator, it can also...
- JEAN SNOW. Endelman, Michael // Travel & Leisure;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p110
The article features Canadian expat and freelance writer, Jean Snow's blog, JeanSnow.net. She spends her mornings reading e-mails and really simple syndication (RSS) feeds about art exhibitions, design shops and popular culture events. He explains the trend toward collaboration of artists and...
- OPL Plus Blog--Just for You! Siess, Judith // One-Person Library;
The article provides information on the OPL Plus blog. The OPL Plus blog is available at http://opls.blogspot.com. This blog contains short items, news web sites and other information related to medicine.
- Your diary. Wright, Maury // EDN;4/15/2004, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
This article discusses the blogging phenomenon. Design engineers actively read and depend on blogs. Blogging has become a significant enough trend that it is impacting the all-important page ranking that Google uses to decide which search results to present first. Blog sites tend to have...
- Growth of blogs sees the same mistakes of the Web's heyday. Velarde, Felix // New Media Age;10/20/2005, p15
Presents the author's views on the growing market for weblogs. Problem with weblogs; Way to measure whether a Web site is good or not; Features of weblogs.
- ASK A GEEK. Mann, Merlin // Popular Science;Aug2005, Vol. 267 Issue 2, p96
Focuses on tagging, an act of assigning keywords online. Benefits of tagging Weblog entries and bookmarks; Other uses.