So Many Blogs, So Little Time to Read Them
- MY FAVORITE BOOKMARKS. Modica, Mark // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p60
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Mark Modica, CEO of CyberCFO. Audible.com; ConsultingCentral; FreeAgent.com; The Northern Virginia Technology Council; VentureOne.
- MY FAVORITE BOOKMARKS. McIntosh, Amy // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p70
Presents a list of the favorite Web sites of Amy McIntosh, CEO of Zagat Survey LLC. Balducci's; Infogate; Petrossian Paris; Teuscher Chocolates of Switzerland.
- Good Blog Hunting. Lang, Michelle M. // Design News;7/18/2005, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p14
Provides information regarding the best means to find weblogs. Discovery of blog directories with a simple Google Web site search; Lists of blogs by country and keyword; Special features of the Web site Blogdigger.
- JEAN SNOW. Endelman, Michael // Travel & Leisure;Sep2007, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p110
The article features Canadian expat and freelance writer, Jean Snow's blog, JeanSnow.net. She spends her mornings reading e-mails and really simple syndication (RSS) feeds about art exhibitions, design shops and popular culture events. He explains the trend toward collaboration of artists and...
- OPL Plus Blog--Just for You! Siess, Judith // One-Person Library;
The article provides information on the OPL Plus blog. The OPL Plus blog is available at http://opls.blogspot.com. This blog contains short items, news web sites and other information related to medicine.
- Your diary. Wright, Maury // EDN;4/15/2004, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
This article discusses the blogging phenomenon. Design engineers actively read and depend on blogs. Blogging has become a significant enough trend that it is impacting the all-important page ranking that Google uses to decide which search results to present first. Blog sites tend to have...
- Growth of blogs sees the same mistakes of the Web's heyday. Velarde, Felix // New Media Age;10/20/2005, p15
Presents the author's views on the growing market for weblogs. Problem with weblogs; Way to measure whether a Web site is good or not; Features of weblogs.
- This Owl Brays Like a Donkey. Magill, Ken // Direct;3/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p20
Criticizes AdFreeBlog.org, a Web site aimed at encouraging as many bloggers to oppose corporate advertising on Weblogs. Features of the logo and mission of the site; Outlook on blogging; Problems with the philosophy being promoted by the authors of the site, Keri Smith and Jeff Pitcher.
- GP Practice: Three reasons why... Setting up a weblog. Lawson, Richard // GP: General Practitioner;2/25/2005, p55
The article presents the authors views on weblogs. A weblog is a web-based diary open to inspection by anyone with access to the Internet. The author launched his weblog as a lure to attract people to his Web site, which is a shop window on the green view of current events and issues, as well as...