Effect of Magnetic vs Sham-Magnetic Insoles on Nonspecific Foot Pain in the Workplace: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Soothe Your Soles. Sagolla, Lisa Jo // Back Stage East;7/13/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 28, p21
The article focuses on the effect of foot pain on the career of a dancer and suggests measures that dancers can take to cure foot problems related to dancing. If foot pain is not treated properly it can significantly curtail dancing and spoil the career of a full time dancer. Tap dance soloist...
- Healing the Heel. Howe, D. K. // American Fitness;May/Jun2002, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p15
Offers information on the healthcare kit developed by DeRoyal for chronic heel problems.
- Keep Your Feet Happy. // Backpacker;May2008, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p60
The article offers suggestions for preventing and treating foot problems.
- Essential oils for feet. Gray, Bev // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Nov2005, Issue 277, p94
The article offers tips on how to keep feet clean and healthy. INSETS: Cleansing foot soak;Anti-microbial foot powder;Anti-inflammatory foot oil.
- Are You Killing Your Dogs? // Men's Fitness;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on foot care and protection for physically active people. Foot problems commonly experienced.
- HOW TO HAVE Happy Feet! // Prevention;Jul2012, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p9
The article presents tips on foot care.
- Footnotes. Rosen, Kelli // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Apr2003, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p110
Provides tips for women on foot care.
- Bunions. // Mayo Clinic Health Letter;Mar2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p7
Deals with bunions or bony protrusions at the base of big toes. Surgery options; Causes of bunions; Pain relief options; Benefits of going barefoot occasionally.
- Foot Care for Diabetics. Bernstein, Richard // Diabetes Health;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p25
The article offers guidelines for diabetics on caring for their feet. These guidelines include pieces of advice such as not walking barefoot, purchasing shoes late in the day when foot size is the greatest and inspecting the insides of shoes for foreign objects, torn lining, protruding nails, or...