- South Korea signs nuclear energy cooperation deal with Hungary. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/21/2013, p5
The article reports on the nuclear energy cooperation agreement of South Korea with Hungary signed on October 19, 2013.
- ENERGY OVERVIEW. // EEBR Czech Republic: Energy & Environment Business Report;2004, p10
Presents information on the performance of energy industries in the Czech Republic in 2003. Decrease in coal production; Energy strategy of the Czech government; Prioritization of developing nuclear energy resources.
- Asian Network for Education. Amin, Fatimah Mohd // Nuclear Plant Journal;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p45
Focuses on the expansion of nuclear power plants in Asia for the past decades. Requirements for the expansion of nuclear industries; Objectives of the Asian Network for Education Nuclear Technology; Employment background of Fatimah Mohd Amin, the manager of the Research Management Centre at the...
- UK energy: nuclear option key to supply diversity. // MarketWatch: Energy;November 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p8
Examines the importance of nuclear plants as part of a diverse generation portfolio in Great Britain. Reasons for the delay in the construction of nuclear plants in the region; Provisions under the Kyoto accords; Need for countries to have a diverse electricity generation portfolio.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Apr2004, p117
Presents statistics pertaining to nuclear energy in the United States as of January 2004. Nuclear electricity net generation; Nuclear units generated; Nuclear share of total electricity net generation; Number of operable nuclear generating units.
- Section 8. Nuclear Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Jun2005, p117
The article provides information on the level of nuclear energy production in the U.S. as of March 2005. The country recorded a net nuclear electricity generation of 62 terawatthours, which was 3 percent lower than the March 2004 level. The nuclear units produced an average capacity factor of 83...
- 50th Anniversary of the Nuclear Law Committee. // Nuclear Law Bulletin;2007, Issue 79, p79
The article reports on the 50th anniversary celebration of the National Energy Agency's Nuclear Law Committee on February 6, 2007. Originally founded on January 24, 1957, for most of the committee's existence it was known as the Group of Governmental Experts on Third Party Liability in the Field...
- Chapter 3: Statistics of Nuclear Energy and Power. // Nuclear Energy Report;2007, Issue 1, p26
The article presents the third section of the "Nuclear Energy Report" for 2007, that focuses on the global statistics of nuclear energy and power as of 2005. It presents several charts that depict the performance of the industry, including nuclear power capacity, nuclear generation and power...
- Chapter: 14.0 Country profiles. // Nuclear Energy Report;2009, Issue 2, p124
Chapter 14 of the report "Nuclear Energy Report," Ed 2 2009 is presented. It explores the power resources of countries around the world including Canada and the U.S. in North America. It highlights that Canada is a country that is rich in petroleum, natural gas, uranium and has among the biggest...