At East Pasco Med. Ctr.: How Self-Op Vending Is Linked to Software
- Mobile storage systems. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr96, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p64
Presents a mobile storage cart for hospital equipment and supplies from Medical Design Systems. Apparatus include the FifoGlide catheter system; Contact information.
- Medical carts. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr96, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p66
Presents a medical cart for hospitals from Komet Medical. Steel panels comprising the furniture; Tamper-proof locks; Accessories; Contact information.
- Recycling gowns and drapes in the OR--again. // RN;Dec92, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the use of reusable gowns and drapes by hospitals. Desire for fluid-resistant garments; Vendors gaining Federal Drug Agency (FDA) approval; Sterilization processing centers appearing nationwide; Reduction in infectious waste load.
- High-tech equipment purchases down. Scott, Lisa // Modern Healthcare;11/28/94, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p42
Reports on the decrease in purchases of high technology by hospitals according to Comdisco Medical Equipment. Imaging technologies covered by the Comdisco study's questions; Average age of hospital equipment.
- Demand better coverage! // Health (Time Inc. Health);Jul/Aug93, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p91
Features a reprint of a newspaper article on hospital gowns by Joel Achenbach in the January 10, 1992 issue of The Washington Post. Designed for maximum humiliation of patients; Less fabric; Less expense for the hospital; `3-Armhole Wrap-Around All Purpose Gown'; `Center Back'; Citizens as...
- Facility products. // Health Facilities Management;Nov95, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p84
Presents various health facility products. Includes Tri-Stack roof exhaust systems from Strobic Air Corp.; Lifesaver Heat Detector from Frynetics Inc.; Graphical Command Center (GCC) from Simplex.
- Products. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p47
Presents information about hospital equipment and supplies available in the United States. Siemens Medical Systems' mobile X-ray system; E.L.F. Technology soap dispensing system; Difco Laboratories' CultureSwab Transport Systems line; Odam Groupe Bruker's magnetic resonance imaging monitoring...
- Plastic look for metals. Babyak, Richard J. // Appliance Manufacturer;Jul93, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p49
Presents Infrasonics Technology's high-frequency respirator for hospital intensive-care-units. Design of housing; Material selection; Material fabrication by Champion Mfg. Inc.; Polyurethane coating; Operations.
- Transport chair. // Materials Management in Health Care;Jul96, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p104
Features a patient assisted transport chair. Description; Mechanism of operation.