Cooks Faster, Cuts Shrinkage, Controls Portions: The Combi-Oven
- Combination Steamer Ovens. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p74
Presents information on combination steamer ovens. Uses of the combination oven in restaurant kitchens; Comparison of the combination oven with the traditional steamer or convection oven; Typical sizes of the combination ovens; Operational considerations.
- TO MEET HECTIC DEMANDS: FAST-BAKE PIZZA. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p130
Provides information on several pieces of equipment used for cooking pizzas. Acellis oven from the Maytag company; Deck ovens; Conveyor ovens; How to use the ovens.
- WORTH IT DOWN THE ROAD: The case for combis. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;1/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p84
Reveals why some foodservice directors are using combi-ovens. Different settings which combi-ovens can be used; Comments from foodservice director Jim Gunther about combi-ovens; Comments from chef Tom Siegel about combi-ovens.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p57
Presents several products related to food service industry. Efficiency of the boiler-less Steam Club steamer of Cleveland Range Inc.; Dimension of Sneezeguard Systems of Sneezeguard Solutions; Introduction of Nescafe Frothe Cappuccino.
- Combination Steamer Ovens. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Aug2001, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p78
Features combination steamer ovens, versatile cooking equipment for use in the food service industry of the United States. Key features and specifications; Range of combination steamer oven models that are available in the market; Price.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Restaurant Hospitality;Mar2003, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p116
Features several food service equipment. Infrared Thermometer Laser from All QA Products;Ovens from Doughpro; Shortening Shuttle from Worcester Industrial Products Corp.
- Ask CESA. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/17/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4510, p48
The article presents questions and answers related to kitchen equipment including what happens when combi-oven has finished cooking, the adjustment of a fancy combi and the correct way of cleaning the combis.
- New equipment will promote fruits and vegetables at school. // Jackson Advocate;12/16/2010, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p11A
The article reports that Canton Elementary School has purchased a specialized equipment, as part of the school's comprehensive effort to improve student health in Mississippi, which will prepare and serve fresh fruits and vegetations.
- Combination oven/steamers. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p57
Reports on the growing use of combination oven/steamers in food service operations in the United States. Primary reasons for paying a high price for combination oven/steamers; Applications; Range of models available in the market; Operation considerations; Key to selection and purchasing.