`A multi-purpose item'
- New York' Beth Israel centralizes foodservice production for hospital group. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Dec98, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on Continuum Health Partners, a foodservice partnership between the Beth Israel Care System and Saint Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Centers in New York City, New York. Comments from Barry Schlossberg of Beth Israel Medical Healthcare System; Consolidated patient feeding production for the...
- Micro Bio-Medics signs $100 million letter of intent with St. Luke's-Roosevelt. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/26/95, Vol. 34 Issue 26, p11
Reports on Micro Bio-Medics Inc.'s five-year letter of intent with Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City to operate the facility's offsite stockless warehouse. Specifications of the deal.
- Reviving a patient. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;7/15/96, Vol. 12 Issue 29, p1
Profiles New York City-based St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center's president Ronald Ablow. St. Luke's implementation of a cost-cutting program; Comments on Ablow's plan not to merge; Ablow's commitment to executing a program to cut costs; Ablow's plans to mend community relations.
- St. Luke's expands. // Crain's New York Business;9/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p27
Reports on the expansion of St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center's administrative and back offices. Rent for area; Brokers.
- Free diabetes testing at St. Luke's Roosevelt. // New York Amsterdam News;
States that there will be free blood sugar tests conducted at the Joslin Center for Diabetes, at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital Center in November 1997 as part of an initiative to prevent the development of diabetes. Times tests will be carried out; Contact information.
- Hospital president. // Crain's New York Business;10/19/98, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p86
Reports on the appointment of Sigurd H. Ackerman as president and chief executive of Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital in New York City. Ackerman's predecessor in the post; Previous position held by Ackerman at the hospital.
- Diabetes prevention program screening. // New York Amsterdam News;03/22/97, Vol. 88 Issue 12, p16
Reports that the Diabetes Prevention Program at Saint Luke's/Roosevelt Hospital Center will be among the 25 medical centers in the United States that are participating in risk screenings. Screenings for adults 25 years or older, overweight with a family history of diabetes or who develop...
- Hospitals eye merger. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;1/15/96, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p38
Reports on the plans of St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center and Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center for a partnership that could create the largest hospital in New York City.
- St. Luke's Ryan Center to offer managed care services in Manhattan. // New York Amsterdam News;10/8/94, Vol. 85 Issue 41, p15
Reports on the alliance formed between St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center and the William F. Ryan Community Health Center to develop community-based primary care services throughout Manhattan, New York. Features of the agreement; Services provided by St. Luke's; Opening of the alliance's...