Using new lures
- ABSTRACTS. // Ethnicity & Disease;Summer2009 Supplement 3, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p90
An abstract of the article "WIC Toddlers Offered a Healthy Start," by Linda Berlin is presented. FOR DELETE FOR DELETE...
- P14 Three-Year Follow-Up After "Bring Some Fruit to School Study". // Journal of Nutrition Education & Behavior;Jul/Aug2009 Supplement, Vol. 41 Issue S4, pS23
An abstract of the article "Three-Year Follow-Up After Bring Some Fruit to School Study," by M. F. Panunzio is presented.
- Debate. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;11/22/99, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p7
Presents a debate regarding the issue on whether kids should be allowed to eat prepackaged meals for lunch.
- downs and ups. Dowdle, Hillari // Fit Pregnancy;Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p78
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of dealing with her 18-month-old son's finicky eating habits.
- Mom Smarts. // Good Housekeeping;Feb2011, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p103
The article provides answers from mothers to a question by "Good Housekeeping" on how they get their children to eat vegetables.
- In numbers. // Nursery World (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);4/8/2013, Vol. 112 Issue 4316, p7
Statistics are presented with respect to the snack eating habits of children showing that 58% regularly snack on crisps, 58% enjoy fruit and 16% eat unhealthy snacks twice a day or more.
- Picky Eating a Cause for Concern? // Pediatrics for Parents;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 26 Issue 7/8, p11
The article reports on the impact of picky eating on the growth and nutritional status of children in the U.S.
- Clean Your Plate. Benaroch, Roy // Pediatrics for Parents;2008, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p15
The article presents an answer to a question on how to help children to learn appropriate eating and exercise habits.
- Seafood paradise. // Essence (Essence);Apr89, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p92
Describes the cuisine of St. Croix, which features seafood, a unique mingling of the seven countries that have ruled the island. Recipes.