For some, a daily seller
- West Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Dec2004, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p40
The article informs about the Boulder Creek Dining Co., a restaurant group of Indiana. A mountain-lounge atmosphere is the backdrop for wood-roasted pizza, pasta, steak, seafood and salads of these restaurants . And it's kid-friendly without feeling like kindergarten. It offers lunch and dinner...
- The Filter: Dining. // Texas Monthly;Oct2006, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p152
The article evaluates several restaurants in Texas. Restaurants include: the Blue Star Cafeteria in Austin, Flip Happy Crepes, Grill on the Alley in Dallas, Merkow's Seafood and Steak in Dallas and Sabor in Houston. Updates on the menu items of the Grandview Seafood Thai and Grill, Mamma Mia's...
- Getting kids hooked. Pearl, Anita R. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p70
Focuses on the efforts of several schools in the U.S. to promote seafood dishes to school children. Status of seafood consumption in private schools; Information on several seafood selections for elementary students; Seafood dishes that are considered popular in several schools in the U.S.
- West Suburban. // Indianapolis Monthly;Nov2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p258
The article focuses on various restaurants located in the West Suburban part of Indianapolis, Indiana. One of them is the Bonefish Grill, which specializes in Seafood. Another restaurant is the Gray Bros. Cafeteria. A favorite among road-trippers, the Gray Bros. specializes in Hoosier home...
- Keep the bivalves coming: Oysters, clams keep Oyster Bar cookin'. Keegan, Peter O. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p44
Presents facts from the National Fisheries Institute's information pamphlet `Seafood Source.'
- Updated version of Greenbook issued by NFI. // Frozen Food Age;Aug96, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p43
Announces the availability of the 1996 version of the Greenbook, a guide to fisheries issues and regulations, from the National Fisheries Institute. Contact information.
- Farmed catfish spurs per-capita consumption. // Frozen Food Age;Dec98, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p32
Focuses on the increased consumption of farmed catfishes in the United States according to study findings from the National Fisheries Institute.
- Filose is elected chairman of NFI. // Frozen Food Age;Dec96, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p28
Reports that the National Fisheries Institute of Arlington, Virginia elected officers and board of directors at its annual convention in Seattle, Washington in October 1996. Identification of various officers elected; Date and location of the 1997 NFI convention.
- Under the Sea. King, Paul // FoodService Director;6/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p62
The article talks about the increasing popularity of seafood from coast to coast in the U.S. as of June 2011. According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Fisheries Service, almost 16 pounds of fish and shellfish were consumed by the average citizen in 2009. It is...