FOR CLUBS, SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS: Indiana retirement home offers new onsite options
- BEYOND 'PUNCH AND COOKIES': CCRC catering evolves into upscale, valuable business. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p70
Focuses on the catering business at Rogue Valley Manor, a resident-continuing care retirement community in Medford, Oregon. Why the bulk of the catering business is still resident-oriented; Benefits from catering; Training program for all foodservice employees.
- RETIREMENT FOCUS. Woods, Pat // TravelAmerica;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p50
Features several U.S. retirement sites. Facilities at Winterhaven in Sierra Vista, Arizona; Amenities at Fairfield Glade in Tennessee; Festivals in Tubac, Arizona.
- Retirement Communities. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/21/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 42, p6B
Presents information on several retirement communities for retirees in Las Vegas, Nevada. Name and location of communities; Services offered; List of activities and events.
- LifeCare at Lambeth House. Ravits, Sarah // New Orleans Magazine;Nov2010, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p149
The article offers information on Lambeth House, a community for retirees located in New Orleans, Louisiana which provides LifeCare to give peace of mind and assisted living to residents and their families.
- Finding the right Retirement Fit. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);12/1/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 48, p7
The article reports on Gadsden and Etowah County in Alabama, where retirees can find a retirement community that offers several important factors including health services, accessibility as well as culture and entertainment.
- Finding the Right Retirement Fit. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);3/24/2011, Vol. 115 Issue 12, p7
The article discusses the importance of appropriate retirement planning, finding a retirement community that would cater health care needs of retirees, and the excellence of the Gadsden, County and Etowah County in Texas in providing health services.
- Retirement communities are changing. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;08/04/97, Vol. 15 Issue 31, pB-3
Discloses the impact of an increase in the population of retired people on trends in retirement communities in the United States. Host of services offered to aged people; Retirement communities' efforts to meet the demands of the retirees.
- Texas tops retirement spots. Howe, Aleshia // Fort Worth Business Press;7/28/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 29, p23
The article reports that Texas ranks as the number two hot spot in the U.S. for retirees to relocate, according to figures from the North Carolina Center for Creative Retirement, which studied 2005 Census Bureau data. According to the data, in 2005 the state attracted 6.8% of retirees who moved...
- SENIOR DINING. Friedland, Ann // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p44
Discusses the balancing act maintained by dining service departments of retirement communities in the United States to meet the distinct expectations of two different generations of retirees. Creation of multiple dining venues; Dining options offered in retirement communities; Knowledge of...