1ST QTR.: Prices down marginally
- OVER LAST YEAR: Wholesale index up 2.22% thru Feb. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p72
Looks at the performance of the year-to-date `FoodService Director' Market Basket Index as of March 15, 2001. All-food price index statistics in 2000 and year-to-date; Indices for meat, poultry, seafood and frozen food.
- Wholesale prices up 5%; tight dairy market eyed. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p40
Presents wholesale price indexes of dairy products and meat and poultry products in the U.S. as of August 15, 2004. Production of dairy products from February to April; Price index for beef and pork; Prices in the poultry sector.
- Analysis of a Demand System for Unbreaded Frozen Seafood in the United States Using Store-level Scanner Data. SINGH, KEHAR; DEY, MADAN M.; SURATHKAL, PRASANNA // Marine Resource Economics;Winter2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p371
This article uses weekly national store-level scanner data acquired from A.C. Nielsen Inc., to analyze demand for 14 unbreaded frozen seafood products in the United States (U.S.). While utilization of scanner data for food demand analyses has become increasingly popular in the U.S., just a few...
- Packing in Plant Expansions. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Mar2014, p31
The article discusses focuses on the meat, poultry and seafood sector of frozen food processing industry. Topics discussed include changes from 2012-2013 report like deletion of National Beef Packing as only fresh beef and beef byproducts are produces, significant events in 2013 like acquisition...
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Aug94, p22
Presents statistics on producer price index in the United States from 1984 to July 1994. Total finished goods; Consumer foods; Finished goods excluding consumer foods; Durable and nondurable consumer goods; Capital equipment; Total finished consumer goods; Intermediate materials; Crude materials.
- Prices. // Economic Indicators;Jan1996, p22
Presents statistical information on producer price indexes for December 1995. Comparative figures for 1986-1995.
- BUSINESS. // Poultry World;Aug2004, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p13
Presents price indexes in the British poultry industry as of August 2004. Feed List Price Index; Feed Wheat Price; London Smithfield Wholesale Poultry Prices.
- Prices. // Economic Indicators;Sep97, p22
Shows a statistical and tabulated data of the United States' price indexes covering the period from 1987 to August 1997. Percentage increase of producer price index; Percentage increase of the consumer price index; Changes in producer prices for finished goods; Prices received and paid by farmers.
- Cattle Market Fundamentals Point Up And Down. Ishmael, Wes // Beef Expert Blog;4/ 9/2013, p3
The article focuses on the analysis by the Livestock Marketing Information Center (LMIC) on meat and dairy products. Strong domestic headwinds are expected for meat and dairy products based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI). LMIC analysts note that retail meat cuts could struggle against...