HEALTH TRIPS: Carnival's new smoke-free paradise sails
- Carnival targets record. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/6/2003, Issue 2584, p39
Reports on the plans of Carnival Corp. to build a passenger ship in Great Britain.
- Why food's set to be the star... // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/15/2010, Issue 2931, p20
The article reports on the launch of the Queen Elizabeth ship whose dining is said to be the top attraction.
- S. E. and Gulf Ports. Manwell, Frank // Steamboat Bill;Summer2008, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p53
The article discusses the sea record of Sensation of Carnival Cruise Line, a cruise ship, in Jacksonville, Florida. It states that Sensation carries a record of 225,000 passengers for the year 2007 on three and four-day itineraries from Port Canaveral, Florida, to Nassau and Key West. Its...
- Tyrrhenian Sea gets a touch of Splendor. Dennis, Juliet // Travel Weekly (UK);4/18/2008, p10
The article reports on the 113,300-tonne Carnival Splendor cruise ship of Carnival Cruise Lines. The cruise ship has completed its final sea trials in the Tyrrhenian Sea off the coast of Sicily, Italy. The ship is set to arrive in Dover, England, on July 10, 2008 for its official naming ceremony...
- Carnival orders five ships worth $2.5bn. Prior, Louise // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/1/2004, Issue 2634, p16
Reports on the order of Carnival Corp. for five ships in Great Britain. Amount of each ships ordered; Number of passengers capacitated by the two cruise ships; Impact of the move made by the company on the development of tourism in the country.
- FOOD FACTS. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/8/2004, Issue 1708, p23
The article lists menu to be served on Carnival Corp.'s passenger ship.
- From mail boats to cruise ships: a brief history of P&O Cruises. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/25/2008, Issue 2801, p21
The article discusses the history of P&O Cruises in Great Britain. The company is considered as the market leader in the providing ocean trips, as well as in transporting goods. It operates with five purpose-built cruise ships and part of the largest cruise firm Carnival Corp. P&O is serving the...
- Sensation plans Oct. 26 N.O. return. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/30/2006, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p11
The article reports that Carnival Cruise Lines Inc.'s Sensation passenger ship will undergo a refurbishment prior to re-entering service in New Orleans, Louisiana. The ship was on charter to the United States government to house first responders and their families as part of Hurricane Katrina...
- Carnival offers Freedom to have fun. // Travel Weekly (UK);3/9/2007, p3
The article reports on the launching of the Carnival Freedom superliner of Carnival Cruise Lines Inc. in Venice, Italy. The launching event was attended by several travel agents from Great Britain. The passenger capacity of the superliner is mentioned. The attendees at the event included...