MINI-INTERVIEW: Premiere's husband/wife team
- Mini-interview: Premiere focuses on Spot-Lite. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p24
Presents an interview with Premiere Food Service Inc. president and chief executive officer Larry Mourey. Spot Lite Program; Two types of customers; Emphasis on scratch cooking.
- ...as Premier Foods' bread business noes stale. // Motor Transport;11/26/2012, p1
The article reports on the job cut of Premiere Foods after it lost a supermarket contract.
- George Kateras profile. Sutherland, Billie // San Diego Business Journal;9/26/94, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p8
Features Premiere Food Services Inc. president and chief executive officer George Kateras. Secret to success; Premiere's financial performance and number of employees; Personal background.
- Here to Serve. Hoppe, Janice // Food & Drink;Fall2015, p138
The article offers information on foodservice management firm Premier Food Services, a subsidiary of SMG, based in San Diego, California. Topics discussed include the expansion of the company in the western U.S. along with its history, the total number of company's employees, and insights from...
- Ideas Brewing for Exhibit at Fairgrounds. HIRSH, LOU // San Diego Business Journal;3/3/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p1
The article focuses on the plan of the San Diego County, California officials to make the craft beer industry into a year-round attraction at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Topics include the proposal of Premier Food Services Inc. to renovate the Surfside Race Place worth $4 million, the sales of...
- Can brand power win the war? Robinson, Nicholas // Food Manufacture;Mar2015, p16
An interview with Premier Foods Chief Executive Gavin Darby is presented. Darby offers his outlook on the business opportunities in 2015 and the price competition with discount chains. He explains the decision of the company to reduce the number of stock keeping units (SKU) it makes in a bid to...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.