RA adds to its roster
- IN THE HEART OF NEW YORK CITY: Magazine magnate fosters unity with distinct cafeteria design. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p44
Offers a look at the employee dining operation of Restaurant Associates for Conde Nast Publications headquarters in Times Square, New York City. Features of the dining facility; Remarks from the director of corporate dining services; Concept of the food service.
- QUEBECOR WORLD AWARDED TEEN VOGUE CONTRACT. // American Printer;Apr2003, Vol. 231 Issue 1, p12
Announces the contract awarded to Quebecor World Inc. to print the 'Teen Vogue' magazine of CondÃ© Nast Publication. Circulation of the magazine; Business relations between the two companies.
- 3 Major Publishers Testing Sub Sale in Post Offices. Luczak, Marybeth // Circulation Management;Jul2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p9
Reports on the agreement of publishing companies Condï¿½ Nast, Time Inc. and Hearst Magazines with the U.S. Postal Service to test selling magazine subscriptions at several post office locations in Long Island, New York. Aim of the test; Comment given by Doug Glazer, director of business...
- CondÃ© Nast secures three title deals. // Media Week;1/8/2008, Issue 1144, p9
The article reports on the deals secured by the contract publishing division of CondÃ© Nast to publish customer magazines for Maybourne Hotel Group, Boodles and Vertu. Maybourne has re-signed CondÃ© Nast as publisher of its "Maybourne Style." The company will also publish a magazine for the...
- Mark Seliger, CondÃ© Nast Fend Off Privacy Invasion Claim. // Photo District News;Nov2005, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p18
This article focuses on the decision of a New York federal court judge regarding the breach of contract and invasion of privacy case filed by Russian tennis player Anastasia Myskina against publisher CondÃ© Nast and photographer Mark Seliger. The publisher released photographs of Myskina...
- Clegg erases Glamour loss with Living deal. Foxwell, Mark // Printing World;11/18/2004, Vol. 288 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the success of Cooper Clegg in winning the contract to print CondÃ© Nast's new Easy Living magazine. Citation of other magazines printed by the company; Significance of the contract for the company; Statement of managing director Ian Cooper on the economic gains attributed to the...
- Elegant entries. E.V.D. // Country Living;Mar1995, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p156
Announces a nationwide contest sponsored by the makers of Vanity Fair napkins to find the best original ideas for adding elegance to ordinary events.
- Stormy skies at Conde Nast France. Middleton, William // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/1995, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p8
Reports on problems stemming from Conde Nast France's decision to virtually dismantle its operation. Cancellation of the publication of the magazines `Vogue Hommes,' `Maison and Jaardin' and `Automobiles Classiques' after their February 1996 issues; Employees' reaction to the shutdown of the...
- Conde Naste paying premium for Knapp. Donaton, Scott // Advertising Age;3/8/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p1
Reports that Conde Nast Publications' acquisition of Knapp Communications Corp. gives S.I. Newhouse Jr.'s publishing empire a virtual lock on the middle and upper ends of the home decor and epicurean markets. High price paid for Knapp; What the price tag includes; Conde Nast's optimism about an...