Culinary Ventures Mounts Global Flavors Concept
- Tidbits Intro for `99-'00. // FoodService Director;10/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p28
Reveals the Tidbits program of Culinary Ventures of Newark, New Jersey. Comments from marketing manager Mary Quiros; Purpose of the program; Examples of concepts of the food service operator.
- NEW CULINARY VENTURES DIV.: Silver Platter on-hand in NJ. // FoodService Director;10/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the establishment of Silver Platter division of Culinary Ventures. Function of the division; Advantages of the division to Culinary.
- Mini-interview: Culinary targets school programs. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p40
Presents an interview with Harlow Kehoe, vice president for development of Culinary Ventures Inc. Efforts to improve the company's product lines and their presentation to the market; Focus on providing vending and manual food services.
- Fast fact. // Environmental Nutrition;Nov95, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the number of food products introduced in the United States market in 1994.
- New products galore in '94. // Prepared Foods;Feb95, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p63
Reports on new food products introduced in the United States in 1994. Includes bakery foods; Baking ingredients; Beverages; Candy/gum/snacks; Condiments; Dairy products; Entrees; Fruits and vegetables.
- Food product development. // Prepared Foods;Jul96, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p66
Features several food products. Includes International Flavors & Fragrances' Cheeded-III Toasted Au Gratin natural cheese flavor; Genarom International's wide range of meat, dairy and specialty flavors; Wan Ja Shan International Inc.'s soy sauces.
- New products. // Food Manufacture;Feb96, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p43
Features food products available in the market as of February 1996. Includes Betty's Kitchen hot pot meals from Holland's and Coronation Street; All Day Light Meals from John West Foods; Cheeses and orange biscuits from Duchy Originals.
- Marketing notes. // Packaging Digest;Sep98, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p34
Presents information on various issues pertaining to the marketing of foods in the United States. Features of Monsanto company's PP dispensing cap for Nutrasweet Equal Spoonful sweetener; Highlights of Weight Watchers Gourmet Food Company's redesigned Smart Ones meal line; Development of a...
- BILLIONS SPENT ON MARKETING FOOD TO KIDS. // Mothering;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 151, p39
The article presents information on a report by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), according to which 44 major companies spent a total of $1.6 billion on marketing their food and beverages to children and adolescents in the U.S. during 2006.