UNH brings chefs to campus
- Master Plan provides vision of future at UNH. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p19A
Reports on the campus Comprehensive Master Plan of the University of New Hampshire. Student population of the University of New Hampshire; Division of the Master Plan into five-year segments; Federal funding for the project; Elements of the Master Plan.
- All roads lead to Durham. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun92, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p8
Reports that the University of New Hampshire in Durnham, New Hampshire is becoming the center of industrial development. Industrial program inside the UNH campus; Information about the Small Business Innovation Research workshop offered by the university.
- What is the University System of New Hampshire? Cook, Bradford E. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/13/95, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p20
Focuses on the components of the University System of New Hampshire, with emphasis on the Durham-based University of New Hampshire. Opportunity for poor people to attend college; Description of the system's purpose.
- Register On-line for UNH Cont. Ed. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/15/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p8A
Announces the on-line registration for courses offered by University of New Hampshire (UNH) Continuing Education. Access to UNH Continuing Education's home page on the Internet's World Wide Web; Other information that can be accessed; Registration requirements.
- UNH offers new degree in tourism. // Hotel & Motel Management;11/1/93, Vol. 208 Issue 19, p68
Announces the offering of a bachelor-of-science degree program in tourism by the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Focus of the program.
- UNH to pay up. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/05/96, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the University of New Hampshire's approval of a proposal which calls for the payment of $200,000 a year to Durham, New Hampshire in lieu of taxes to cover the cost of educating children of families who live at Forest Park, an adult housing complex owned by the university. Phasing of...
- Whittemore board adds new members. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/01/96, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p28
Reports on Mary Lou McGrew's and Howard Allen's election as members of the University of New Hampshire Whittemore School of Business and Economics' Executive Board. Career background.
- Sticking it at UNH. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p14
Reports on a idea endorsed by groups in University of Hampshire to have a sticker that would designate people or places non-hostile toward or supportive of homosexuals. Sticker to show a green circle surrounding pink and black triangles; Plan patterned after the `Safe Zone' program; Endorsement...
- Where teamwork tops business talent. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/6/93, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p18
Reports on `Transformational TeamWork,' an educational program at the University of New Hampshire. Combination of UNH business and outdoor education faculty with an action and experiential learning-based curriculum; Improvement of the organization's productivity; Team-building and leadership...