Asian brand debuts at Univ. of N. Hampshire
- And Sales More Than Double: Univ. New Hampshire freshens kiosk. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p1
Highlights the move of the University of New Hampshire in Durham in opening a Freshens fullservice kiosk in The Coffee Office. Its sales; Comments from John Plodzik, manager of foodservice; Its amenities; Price of smoothies.
- WITH MEAL PLAN EQUIVALENCIES: Univ. of New Hampshire jumps onto new concept. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p8
Reports that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has launched Jump in its Memorial Union building's food court. Kinds of foods offered; Information on the food court; Remarks from the dining director.
- Guiding Stars Shines at New Hampshire. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
The article announces that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has introduced the Guiding Stars rating system that analyzes recipes and rates them with stars to give customers an idea about the food they choose. Director of dining Jon Plodzik says analyzing the recipes is like a debit and...
- PIZZA IS BIGGEST DRAW: Meal counts up 40%-50% in UNH market. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the increase in the number of food service customers at Stillings Dining Hall of the University of New Hampshire in Durham. Renovation of the dining area; Popularity of pizza among the students; Role of the change in ambience.
- Dahlia Nardone. // FoodService Director;3/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
An interview with Dahlia Nardone, assistant retail manager at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, about her experiences and accomplishments in the foodservice industry is presented. Nardone says being able to actually see her employees learn from what she does is her proudest moment. She...
- DESSERT BARS PROVIDE A LITTLE: HANDHELD HEAVEN. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p96
Deals with desserts offered by food service businesses in U.S. campuses. Cost of pastries from Intermezzo Cafe at the University of Kentucky in Lexington; Dessert bars from Aramark in Oxford College in Georgia; Bakery goods from The Wildcatessen at the University of New Hampshire in Durham.
- UNH initiates delivery service. // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p15
The University Hospitality Services Department at Durham, New Hampshire-based University of New Hampshire has initiated a free food delivery service to employees located a distance away from its main campus retail restaurant, the food court in the Memorial Union Building. A van makes two mid-day...
- Asian Inroads. // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p109
Focuses on the inclusion of Oriental dishes to United States college campuses' foodservice menus. Chinese dishes offered at Villanova University; Signs of the emerging acceptance of Oriental dishes; In-house brand introduced by California State University.
- Demographics drive demand. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p124
Focuses on the growing popularity of Asian dishes in college campuses across the United States. Chinese dishes served at Villanova University in Pennsylvania; Comments from university food service directors; Specialties served at Dakota State University.