Tulsa hosp. opens 1st mini-mall
- Hospital boosts income, morale with food-court lease. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;04/19/99, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the opening of Hospital Stores of America's MarketPlace shopping mall at the San Antonio, Texas-based Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital of the Methodist Healthcare System. Food and retail stores as part of the shopping mall concept; Benefits offered by the shopping mall for hospital...
- Hospital gift shops expanding retail presence. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;12/14/98, Vol. 8 Issue 38, p20
Features the hospital gift shops in Tucson, Arizona. Items sold at the outlets; Shop employees; Shop revenues; Locations; Use of proceeds from gift shop sales by hospitals.
- Redo ups visual appeal, sales. T.S. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul97, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p48
Presents information on the North Country Regional Hospital Gift Shop in Bemidji, Minnesota while focusing on the impact of remodelling. Background information on the gift shop; Impact of redesigning on the customers and business; How marketing and display tips help.
- Dallas hosts new Natl. Hospital Gift Shop show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;May94, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p14
Highlights the National Hospital Gift Shop Show at the Dallas Market Center on June 25-30, 1994. Growth of popularity of hospital gift shops.
- HOMETOWN NEWS. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);5/10/2012, Vol. 115 Issue 19, p2A
The article offers the author's insights on various events in Grand Saline, Texas from April to May 2012 including the end of the year Sonshine Dinner of the Sonshine Ministry of Main Street Baptist Church on April 29, the 38th Annual Grand Saline Salt Pageant of The Athena Club on May 4, and...
- Prescription for Growth. // Chain Store Age;May99, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p116
Features The Marketplace hospital shopping center, developed by Hospital Stores of America (HSA), serving the San Antonio hospital and Methodist Children's Hospital in Texas. Plans of HSA to add six to eight more centers across the country by the year 2000; Features of the mall; Average size...
- Fresh Displays and Current Styles. Nason, Marilyn // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Mar2012, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p124
The article shows how displays and current styles help hospital gift shops maintain their relationship with vendors and buyers. The Capital Health Hopewell gift shop in New Jersey puts emphasis on restocking displays, adding new pieces, and inventory planning. The Cooper University Hospital gift...
- Appealing to Men. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p256
The article tackles the trends and challenges pertaining to men's gifts category in hospital gift shops in the U.S. Aside from the challenge of what to stock for the special times each year and what to carry on a daily basis, hospital gift shops cannot focus on a particular age range when...
- Best-Selling Personal Care Items. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p192
The article reports on the bestselling personal care items at U.S. hospital gift shops which include lip therapies such as chapstick, deodorant, and Kleenex tissue.