CA med. ctr. adds brands
- Friendly's set as Baystate Medical Center. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p1
States that the Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, Massachusetts is planning to create a food operation in the lobby entrance which is expected to include the branded concept by Friendly's. Description of the area where the operation will be set up; When the operation is scheduled to open;...
- AT CAL-PACIFIC MED. CTR: MEAL TIME DELIVERY DROPS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
Reports on the food service at the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. Entrees offered to patients; Benefits of the food service approach.
- RETAIL PROGRAM UPGRADE: Maine Medical Center takes customer nutrition to heart. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the food service program of Maine Medical Center. Development of a heart-healthy food service program; Growth of the cafeteria of the center; Details of the I Love Food program.
- TO RAISE THE BAR FOR CUSTOMERS, STAFF: Value meals, food safety are tops at VA Canteens. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p1
Repors on the introduction of value meals to the cafeterias of Veterans Canteen Service in Veterans Affairs Medical Centers in the United States. Partnership with Coca-Cola for promotion and marketing; Features of the meal; Importance placed by the agency on food safety.
- 11 ENTREES REPLACE 7-DAY CYCLE: Revamped patient menu nets UCLA hospital $30K. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the changes in patient menus as the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) Medical Center in Los Angeles. Advantages of the menu change; Features of the offering.
- PRE-ORDERING CONTROLS WASTE: CA hosp. offering meals-on-the-run. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the Family on the Run program, a home-meal replacement program of the City of Hope Medical Center in Duarte, California. Description of the meals offered; Examples of food included in the meals; Average cost of a meal.
- With top brands: Ala. med ctr. opens foodcourt. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
Reveals that Birmingham, Alabama-based Brookwood Medical Center opened a new branded foodcourt in a former restaurant located on the same floor as its main cafeteria.
- Laptops are key: Tucson Med. Ctr. computerizes. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p12
Focuses on Arizona-based Tucson Medical Center's plans to implement a new computerized ordering system for its food service facility.
- Hospital's Room-Service Conversion Required Nine Months of Off-site Food Prep. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;3/21/2012, p1
The article reports on the launch of a full service, hotel-style room service program by the South Central Regional Medical Center in Laurel, Mississippi.