Eat'n Park acquires CURA
- Riding the Age Wave. // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p20
Allentown, Pennsylvania-based Cura Hospitality Inc., a hospitality company based in which manages dining operations in 58 senior living centers, has been claiming that increasingly sophisticated seniors will present a growing market for its services. The company is expected to realize revenues...
- Parkhurst, Cura Parent Forms Onsite Unit. // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the consolidation of the Parkhurst Dining Services and Cura Hospitality units of Eat'n Park Hospitality Group into a new Onsite Brands division in the U.S. Jeff Broadhurst who had been president of Parkhurst was named president of the parent company's Restaurant Division....
- Potential for Cross-training. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p52
The article deals with the cross-training of employees of sister food service companies, Parkhurst Dining Services and Cura Hospitality. The concept of cross-training for the companies is part of a corporate culture that embraces individual career development across all functional lines....
- Parkhurst/Cura Parent Ups Local Procurement. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;4/19/2012, p3
The article discusses the FarmSource local purchasing program of Eat 'n Park Hospitality Group. Chief executive officer and president Jeff Broadhurst shares that the group, including Parkhurst Dining Services and Cura Hospitality, purchased 23 million dollars in food and beverage from local...
- After 46 years, Eat'n Park still revs sales, appetites. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;9/18/95, Vol. 29 Issue 37, p4
Profiles Eat 'n Park Restaurant Incorporated, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based restaurant chain. Company background; Financial performance; Company stores as having in-house bakeries; Charitable contributions; Company officials' comments.
- New contractor in Northeast. // Food Management;Jul97, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p18
Announces the launching of Pittsburgh-based Eat 'n Park restaurants' contract foodservice division, Parkhurst Dining Services. Functions of the division.
- Parkhurst eyes key markets. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p28
States that Dan Wilson, a member of the Eat'n Park Restaurants senior management and Nick Camody, a vice president of operations plans to `transform traditional cafeterias into retail marketplaces' complete with exhibition cooking and signature boards. Comments from Camody.
- Customers smile all the way to Eat 'n Park. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/5/94, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p12
Reports on the launching of a promotional campaign by the Eat 'n Park chain of restaurants.
- Eat'n Park receives James F. Compton Humaitarian Award. Bordo, Jill // Executive Report;Feb98, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p31
Provides information about Eat`n Park Restaurants, recipient of the 1998 James F. Compton Humanitarian Award. Background information on the company; Requirements of the award; Benefits of disabled people from Eat`n Park restaurants.