Florida college aims at late-night dining business
- Food fight! McAllister, J.F.O.; Horowitz, Janice M. // Time;11/25/1996, Vol. 148 Issue 24, p23
Lists the five best and five worst top colleges and universities in terms of the healthfulness of their food-service offerings, as ranked by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Meeting varied demand. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p95
Describes the typical diet of a college student in the United States. Nutritional promotions run in the residence halls and cash operations at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina; Importance of listing nutritional information; Meals offered to college students.
- Focus on the Food. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p80
The article presents information about the marketplace at the Kimmel Canter, New York University (NYU), New York City. It is located at the third floor of NYU's brand new 10-story Helen & Martin Kimmel Center for University Life, located on historic Washington Square near LaGuardia Place in...
- Looking Up: About Grab-&-Go. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p34
Looks at the grab-and-go dining lifestyle of college students in the United States. Variety of food students want; Students' means of purchasing food; Outlook for college food service; Emerging operating and menu trends for the third millennium.
- COUNTER SERVICE. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p8
The article presents results of a survey which states that majority college students uses on-campus food service facilities in 2012.
- 54% AT UNIV.-NEW HAMPSHIRE: C-store boosts campus retail. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of the Philbrook Cafe, a cafe-convenience store, at the University of New Hampshire. Estimated sales per day of the cafe; National and in-house brands serving at the store; Cost Construction cost of the store; Features of the cafe-convenience store.
- Kiosks renew York. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
Presents information on the touch-screen kiosks installed at the campus cafe of the Pennsylvania State University in York, Pennsylvania, in August 2005. Impact of the kiosks on the sales at the campus cafe; Use of the touch-screen kiosks.
- 35 DOZEN A DAY: Krispy Kreme sales brisk at Cal Poly. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the sales of Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the CTTI Books & Cafe in the California St. Polytechnic University as of April 15, 2002. Approximate quantity of doughnuts sold at the cafe daily; Cost of the doughnuts.
- What a College Kid Wants. // Fare Magazine;Oct/Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p10
The article reveals that a report from Technomic found that 44 percent of college students in the U.S. say that their school's dining program was somewhat important in deciding where to enroll while only 32 percent believe that their school is doing a good job of ensuring that students are...