Ernst & Young pioneers electronic GIC bidding web site
- Ernst & Young to Roll Out New Contracts for E-Bidding. McDonald, Michael // Securities Industry News;05/03/99, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p26
Reports on Ernst and Young's partnership with Intralinks to launch an Internet-based forum for bidding out guaranteed investment contracts. Features of the Web site.
- Ernst Buys Chunk of Web Link for Deal Participants. // American Banker;4/23/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 77, p13
Announces Ernst & Young Inc.'s acquisition of minority share in Intralinks Inc., provider of secure Web-based communication for participants in financial deals. Benefits of Ernst & Young's investment in Intralinks; Intralinks clients.
- E-commerce stake. // Crain's New York Business;04/26/99, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p34
Reports that Ernst & Young has purchased a minority share in electronic commerce software developer IntraLinks Inc.
- E&Y in frame as Equitable Life wins right to sue. // Accountancy;Nov2003, Vol. 132 Issue 1323, p109
This article reports that the lawsuit filed by Equitable Life against Ernst amp; Young over alleged failure to warn of the potentially massive cost of paying out guaranteed pensions, is scheduled to begin in April 2005. At a case management hearing, following a judgment in which Equitable's...
- Foreign aid. // Business News New Jersey;3/6/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p3
Reports that accounting firm Ernst & Young has set up an expatriate administration center in Iselin, New Jersey.
- Which trading software will finish first? Leone, Marie // Electrical World;Mar1998, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p6
Focuses on the establishment of a one-stop testing laboratory for power trading software by Ernst and Young LLP at its Houston Texas based Energy Center of Excellence. How customers will benefit from the use of the laboratory; What are the objectives in the establishment of the testing laboratory.
- On-line service for busy entrepreneurs. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/22/96, Vol. 43 Issue 30, p26
Reports on the Internet online service Ernie from Ernst & Young Inc. Features of the online service; Cost; World Wide Web site.
- E&Y Soars above Rivals in Airline Audits. // Public Accounting Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that Ernst & Young LLP (E&Y) is the number one auditor of U.S.-based airlines, by having 10 clients.
- Free infographics. // Quill;Oct94, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Ernst and Young Inc.'s service with infographics available for free use by publications. Features of the graphics; Contact informations.