- Northeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;04/26/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30627, p28
Presents information on municipal bonds in the Northeastern States as of April 26, 1999. Includes names of states; Amounts of bonds; Approval status.
- Dealers suggest going long, but not too long, to get more return with less risk. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;06/29/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30424, p9
Suggests an investment strategy for municipal bonds in Northeastern states. Bond issues of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority and Massachusetts Housing Finance Authority; Yield curve trends of the bonds; Concerns over the yield and maturities of the bonds.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;12/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30781, p29
Presents municipal bond-related news briefs in northeast United States. Forecast on the budget surplus of the state of Connecticut; Fundings for some school projects by the Colonial School District in Delaware; Building lease plan by the Massachusetts Health & Educational Facilities Authority.
- Water ways. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p22
Discusses the economic benefits of the upper Connecticut River. Survey of water-dependent businesses; Water-based recreation; Need to improve water quality; Other findings of Kari Dolan, Northeast water resources manager for the National Wildlife Federation.
- Political attitudes in the Northeastern states. Bowman, Karlyn; Ladd, Everett Carll // American Enterprise;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p106
Profiles the political attitudes of voters in Northeastern States. Independent and less Republican as characterization of voters; Perception on the administration of President Bill Clinton; Economic conditions in the states.
- Adaptability is key to successful banking in the Northeast. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Dec82, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p73
No abstract available.
- Focus on the northeast. // American Nurseryman;4/1/95, Vol. 181 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the prospects of the nursery industry in the northeastern US states. Economic forecasts for the region; Aims of the New England Nursery Association; Need to maintain its unity.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p30
Presents information on the government bonds market in Northeastern States as of March 20, 2000. Includes names of states; Amounts of bond issues; Approval status.
- Northeast Bond-Watch. Kruger, Daniel; Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/20/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30852, p31
Reports on developments related to the government bond market in Northeastern States as of March 20, 2000. Includes upgrading of bonds issued by the city of Chelsea, Massachusetts; New Jersey state lawmakers' proposed legislation that provides state assistance to cities.