Jacksonville, Fla., agency eying expansion of air, sea ports
- Port reformer. Gurwitt, Rob // Governing;Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p84
Presents information on Ken Krauter and the taking over of the port authority in Jacksonville, Florida. Information on where he arrived from; Details on Ken Krauter career; Background information on Jacksonville; Circumstances surrounding the port and its leading points of entry; Indepth look...
- FLORIDA CITY POISED TO BECOME MAJOR TRANSPORTATION HUB. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;07/05/99, Vol. 243 Issue 1, p19
Focuses on the planned development of major transportation facilities that could make Jacksonville, Florida, the international intermodal hub of the Southeast United States. Population growth of the city; Other transportation facilities that the Jacksonville Port Authority plans to build.
- Jaxport goes double digit. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Mar1999, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the announcement of Jaxport in Florida about the double digit growth in every major cargo category for fiscal 1998. Statistical information; Position of Jacksonville in the industry.
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // American Journal of Transportation;11/19/2012, Issue 544, p23
A calendar of events for U.S. transportation and logistics industry from November 2012 until April 2013 is presented, including the 5th Annual Georgia Logistics Summit, Traffic Club of New York's 107th Anniversary Annual Dinner, and Jacksonville Port Authority's 2013 Logistics & Intermodal...
- JAXPORT Joins Coalition for Responsible Transportation. // World Trade: WT100;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the membership of the Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) in the Coalition for Responsible Transportation (CRT).
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30802, p26
Provides information on the municipal bonds of different regions in the United States as of January 6, 2000. Includes Florida's Jacksonville Ports Authority; Municipal Gas Authority of Louisiana; Kentucky Turnpike Authority.
- Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT). // Automotive Logistics;2011 Buyers Guide, p118
The article features the Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT), an international trade seaport in Jacksonville, Florida. In 2009, JAXPORT facilities topped the vehicle exports and continue to be one of the biggest ro-ro import and export centers in the U.S. Aside from ro-ro cargoes, JAXPORT's...
- CALENDAR OF EVENTS. // American Journal of Transportation;4/30/2012, Issue 530, p27
A calendar of world events in 2012 is presented including the Savannah Traffic Club's Spring Golf Outing, the International Air Cargo Association's (TIACA) Executive Summit, and the 11th Annual Caribbean Shipping Executives Conference of the Jacksonville Port Authority.
- JAXPORT welcomes new liner service. // American Journal of Transportation;5/20/2013, Issue 556, p14
The article announces regular service between Jacksonville, Florida's Jacksonville Port Authority (JAXPORT) and the Middle East, Africa and India through vessels from Bahri General Cargo, formerly the National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia.