Morongo Flute-Making Workshop a Success
- Voices of the Flute: Songs of Three Southern California Indian Nations. Murkland, Pat // News from Native California;Summer2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p41
Reviews the book "Voices of the Flute: Songs of Three Southern California Indian Nations," by Ernest H. Siva.
- Nonprofit Notebook. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/25/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p15
Reports developments on the activities of several non-profit organizations as of November 2002. Venue of the 2002 Annual Art Against AIDS Art Auction; Participation of the national civil rights leaders during the 2002 Chancellor's Forum; Guest speakers during the seminars on preventing cruelty...
- TSOF seminar. // Printing World;8/7/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the objectives of the seminar organized by the nonprofit organization The Sustainable Office Forum in London, England.
- ACT University helps contractors with businesses. Petrillo, Alan M. // Inside Tucson Business;11/9/2012, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that the Alliance of Construction Trades (ACT), a Tucson, Arizona-based non-profit trade association, offers seminars, workshops and programs for contractors and subcontractors, with an aim to help them on the legal, business and safety issues.
- New co-working space bucking the tech trend. Council, Jared // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/13/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p5
The article offers information on the opening of a non-profit co-working space, The Grindery, in Indianapolis, Indiana which will offer mailing addresses, meeting space, light secretarial help, host seminars and workshops, and other amenities to users.
- CREDITS, CLIENTS AND AWARDS. // Westchester County Business Journal;3/8/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p35
The article offers news briefs in New York including the awarding of the People's Choice Best Nonprofit to Work for honor to Careers for People With Disabilities Inc., the selection of My Second Home as part of a case study report by the Alliance for Children and Families and the sponsorship of...
- HOBY Youth Leadership. Krause, Joshua // Skipping Stones;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p30
The author reflects on the advantage of the youth leadership seminar called the World Leadership Congress (WLC) in the U.S. He states that the WLC is the flagship program of the international nonprofit organization, Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership (HOBY), which motivates the youth to devote their...
- BIZ CALENDAR. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/4/2007, Vol. 54 Issue 19, p34A
A calendar of events related to business in Long Island, New York City for the year 2007 is presented. A seminar entitled "Funding Long Island Non-Profit Organizations" will be held on May 5. A meeting entitled "The Power of Strategy: Mastering Advanced Section 1031 Exchanges Issues and Cost...
- National American Glass Club Celebrates 75th Year with Seminar, Tours. // Journal of Antiques & Collectibles;Apr2008, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p59
The article reports on the 75th anniversary of the National American Glass Club (NAGC) in Boston, Massachusetts. In recognition of its anniversary, the organization will be holding a national glass seminar in various cities across the U.S. which includes lectures by prominent glass curators,...