In the Air and On the Web
- Programming Picks. // CableFAX Daily;10/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 210, p2
The article highlights several television programs to be aired on various television networks in the U.S. for the week of October 28, 2005.
- MCN BUZZ METER. // Multichannel News;6/25/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 26, p28
Two lists are presented which include top 10 television shows according to their broadcasting and television networks.
- What to Watch. Wheat, Alynda; West, Abby; Katz, Paul; Tucker, Ken; Stack, Tim; Karpel, Ari // Entertainment Weekly;2/24/2006, Issue 865, p56
The section presents a daily guide to television programs on different television networks in the U.S. from February 20 to 26, 2006.
- TELEVISION. Macarthur, Harry // New Republic;8/1/55, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p21
The article focuses on television programs broadcast by various television channels on the eve of Big Four conference in Geneva, Switzerland. The NBC program on Geneva suffered in one other aspect, which hardly could have been foreseen by its producers. It followed closely on the heels of the...
- UPDATE. // Variety;4/8/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 8, p24
Highlights midseason casualties of television programs among networks for 2002. Reality television shows dropped by United Paramount Network; Replacement chosen by Warner Bros. Network for its program 'For Your Love.'
- Canuck nets sked homegrown skeins. Tillson, Tamsen // Variety;02/14/2000, Vol. 377 Issue 13, p38
Focuses on the television programs prepared by Canada's CTV and CanWest Global. Information on the television program jointly produced by CTV and Whizbang Productions; Television programs to be replaced by CTV; Details on the television series of CanWest.
- Preemptions make syndie sector suffer. Paskin, Willa // Daily Variety;7/14/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the ratings of several television programs from various networks in the U.S. Percentage ratings of each programs.
- Programming:. // CableFAX Daily;9/1/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 170, p2
The article presents updates on television programming in the U.S. OLN network will present 26 regular season of National Hockey League games in high definition television in 2006. Comcast's CN8 network has reached more than 9 million subscribers in the country. Some of the weekday evening...
- HIGH FIVE FOR CABLER. Bernstein, Paula // Daily Variety;03/30/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 20, p5
Cites the primetime series that VH1 cable television network will add to its lineup. Reality skein `Fan,' from director Joe Berlinger; `Sound Affects'; `VH1 Confidential'; `100 Greatest'; `Don't Quote Me.'
- MTV will specialize. Barraclough, Leo // Daily Variety;12/16/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 54, p13
This article reports that Nordic audiences will get their own local versions of MTV as the company prepares to launch separate channels for Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.