Birdsingers Honor New Piestewa Home
- Hispanic Colleges Get $6 Million in New Funds. // Community College Week;5/12/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p5
Announces the U.S. government's offers of grants for Hispanic-serving colleges and tribal colleges. Aim of the initiative; Terms of the new competition; Eligibility of applicants.
- AAC Minority Grants. // Education Digest;Feb1984, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p67
The article states that the Association of American Colleges has awarded $45,000 in Minority Achievement Program grants to 10 member colleges and universities, in the program's sixth competition. The grants is aimed at helping to support projects which enhance the quality of education and the...
- DEADLINES. // Education Week;11/28/1990, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p25
The article reports developments related to grants in education in the U.S. The Research Corp. foundation is accepting applicants for its Partners in Science grants. The American Association of University Women is inviting applications for its 1990 to 1991 Eleanor Roosevelt Teacher Fellowships...
- ARTS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 50, p13A
The article reports that Harrison Center for the Arts' City Gallery has been awarded with a grant by ArtPlace, a national public-private collaboration which supports creative placemaking in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Adirondack History Center Museum Receives grant funding. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 204, pA3
The article announces the GO grant, one of a series of grants offered to help museums and historical societies strengthen and develop their institutions and work their communities, received by the Adirondack History Center Museum of the Essex County Historical Society in Elizabethtown, New York.
- Adirondack Museum receives GET SET grant. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 204, pA3
The article reports on the GET SET grant of 3,000 dollars received by the Adirondack Museum at Blue Mountain Lake, New York.
- Caddo museum gets grants to preserve historic collections. // Native American Times;5/15/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p7
The article announces that the Caddo Heritage Museum in Oklahoma was awarded a Threats to Your Collection grant of $1000.
- New money for Okanagan College. // Windspeaker;Mar2008, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p9
The article reports on the $302,000 funding from Health Minister George Abbott to support Aboriginal students at Okanagan College in British Columbia. The funding will support two programs, which are designed to increase the number of nursing students of aboriginal ancestry and improve the...
- Find the fund$ for your great ideas. Norris, Dennis // Instructor-Intermediate;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p58
Discusses ways on how to obtain educational grants. Teachers' misconceptions on the purpose of grants; Aim of grants; Formation of ideas to ask for grants; Difference between proactive and reactive grants; Internet as the fertile source for finding funders; Proposal writing to funders;...