- RCN Seeks Damages in Pa. Lawsuit. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;10/24/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 44, p34
Reports on the decision of RCN Corp. to seek damages from Jaindl Land Co. and DeLuca Enterprises for the amount of revenue it would lost due to the exclusivity agreement between Jaindl and Service Electric Corp. in Pennsylvania. Value of the monetary damages being sought for by RCN; Effects of...
- RCN to serve Waltham. // CED;Aug99, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p18
Reports on the plans of RCN Corp. to provide bundled communications services in Waltham, Massachusetts. Places which is connected to the company's fiber optic network; Use of a Sonet ring backbone architecture by the company's system.
- RCN takes step back. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/01/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 1, p11
Reports that RCN Corp. is scaling down its plans of building cable telecommunication systems in the United States. List of American states where RCN is planning to focus its telecommunication expansion efforts; Estimated amount in capital spending of the company by year-end 2001; Reason behind...
- RCN: It is our density. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p100
Focuses on RCN Corp.'s growth strategy in the American telecommunication industry. Target markets; Density of markets being considered by the company for the deployment of its services; RCN's major competitors.
- More bang for your buck. // CED;Mar2001, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p18
Reports on RCN Corp.'s introduction of its bundled communications service offerings to additional suburban areas in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Number of households represented by the covered areas; Range of services offered by the company to subscribers.
- Making a bundle in Queens. Tedesco, Richard // Broadcasting & Cable;05/04/98, Vol. 128 Issue 19, p126
Reports on the pending launch of RCN Corporation's bundled telephone, cable and Internet service in Queens, New York City. Information on how the service will be launched; Background information on RCN.
- Choose the little guy. // Telephony;07/07/97, Vol. 233 Issue 1, p46
Reports on the aggressive advertising campaign launched by RCN in line with its telecom services in New York and Boston, Massachusetts.
- RCN begins in bayonne. // Multichannel News;02/14/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p32
Informs that RCN Corp. obtained local approval to build a telecommunications network in Bayonne, New Jersey.
- RCN lights up Bay area. QUINTON, BRIAN // Telephony;03/22/99, Vol. 236 Issue 12, p12
Highlights the permission given by the South San Francisco area in California to RCN Corp. to sell converged telecommunication services. Construction of a network in San Mateo; Aims of the company; Services offered.