- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;03/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p42
Provides information on the stock prices of media companies in the United States, as of March 23, 2000. Includes Cablevision Systems; Excite@Home Corp.; ADC Telecommunications.
- TIP SHEET. // Multichannel News;1/29/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p20
The article reports on the re-initiation of the coverage of Cablevision Systems by Merrill Lynch media analyst Jessica Reif Cohen in the U.S., with a buy rating and a $41-per-share price target. Reif Cohen asserted that Cablevision has the premiere cluster in the U.S., specifically in the New...
- WHAT'S A RAINBOW WORTH? Blum, Jonathan // Cable World (10427228);8/19/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p8
Reports on the move of Cablevision Systems to reintegrate its Rainbow Media Group tracking stock. Cable television networks under Rainbow; Price of the stock.
- Cablevision shares jump on talk of acquisition. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;9/17/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 11, p12
Reports on an increase in the stock price of U.S.-based cable operator Cablevision Systems Corp. Possible acquisition of the company by other media firms led to the increase; Closing price of the stock at U.S. stock exchanges; Reaction of analysts regarding acquisition of the company.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;12/22/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p20
Presents charts and graphs on the stock performance of cable television, mass media and telecommunication sectors in the U.S. Rate of decline in the stock price of EchoStar Communications Corp. on December 15, 2003; Stock price of Cablevision as of December 16, 2003; Stock performance of...
- Cablevision model deal going boffo. Walzer // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/10/99, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p1A
Reports on the success of telecommunications company Cablevision Systems Corp.'s effort to attract Internet customers using a discounted cable modem program with it's The Wiz unit. Decline in the percentage of Long Island, New York modem buyers who opted to self-install their units; Total...
- Cablevision pursues proposal for a single telecom network. Philippidis // Westchester County Business Journal;11/8/99, Vol. 38 Issue 45, p9
Reports on Cablevision Systems Corp.'s proposal for the integration its telecommunication network in Westchester County, New York. Bundling of telephone and Internet services with video-on-demand in a single system; Linking of government offices, schools and businesses into a single fiber optic...
- Cablevision Still Bullish on iO. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p3
Reports the inauguration of Cablevision Systems Corp. of its digital cable service, dubbed iO: Interactive Optimum in Morris County, New Jersey. Decline of the monthly price of iO; Features of the extensive cross-channel ads; Response rate on the introductory letter of iO.
- Cablevision's plan: Surround the Big Apple. Branson, Ken // Telephony;03/19/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 12, p102
Reports on the geographic area in the United States where Cablevision Systems Corp. offers business telecommunications services. Market size of the region; Services offered by Cablevision; Two of the challenges analysts see for cable companies in the business market.