P&G Pitches In To 'Save Music'
- In Kind Direct and Procter & Gamble. Little, Mathew // Third Sector;4/23/2008, p20
The article reveals the benefit of the support given by Procter & Gamble to charity In Kind Direct. Procter & Gamble has given the organisation an annual grant of Â£25,000 for two years which was used to develop an online catalogue to sell donated items such as office supplies and clothing to...
- Body Shop and MTV in charity campaign. // Marketing Week;3/27/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 13, p6
The article reports on the launching of a global campaign that aims to raise funds for the Staying Alive Foundation, HIV and AIDS charity by the Body Shop and MTV Networks International. It states that the retailer has created a limited edition Guarana Lip Butter, which will be sold in its...
- NYC Braces for Ambulance Blues. Nudd, Tim // Adweek;4/11/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 15, p52
The article presents information related to promotion of charity concert by VH1 on April 15. On Tax Day, VH1 will stage a one-day guerrilla campaign to promote its "Save the Music" concert, which benefits the music channel's Save the Music Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to restoring...
- Music industry rallies behind Phoenix House. Atwood, Brett // Billboard;08/09/97, Vol. 109 Issue 32, p1
Examines the events that MTV is conducting in 1997 to benefit the Phoenix House, an United States nonprofit organization. The artists on the album `A Home for the Holidays,' such as the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and Red Kross; Phoenix House to honor MTV President Judy McGrath in September; The...
- UA donation 'beyond value.' Delgado, Steve // Inside Tucson Business;11/17/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the donation of patents by Procter & Gamble Co. to the University of Arizona Foundation in Arizona. Value of the donated patents and accompanying intellectual property; Number of compounds within the portfolio; Patent maintenance for the compounds.
- A Poignant Recovery Lesson. Schreiner, Philip G. // Claims;Nov2005, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p4
Focuses on the efforts of Procter & Gamble to help its employees and their families recover from the damages brought by hurricanes Katrina and Rita in the U.S. Gulf Coast. Steps taken for the recovery of the company's Folgers coffee production plant in New Orleans; Amount of money donated by the...
- Library News. // English Dance & Song;Winter2004, Vol. 66 Issue 4, MQ p5
Announces the cash donation made by the friends and family of musician, Brian Salway who died in 2004 for the Vaughan Williams Memorial Library of the Englisg Folk Dance and Song Society in England. Amount of the donation.
- P&G Throws Values Into Value Equation. Wong, Elaine // Brandweek;3/9/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on an increase in cause marketing which has been seen at Procter & Gamble in 2009. The company has implemented a policy in which it will donate money to three charities each time consumers redeem its coupons. The process was developed in an effort to increase sales at the...
- Season of Giving. // Kids Tribute;Winter2003, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p12
Presents information on several charities that help less fortunate children around the world.