Nick, TV Land Back 'Family Dinner Day'
- Understanding Mealtime. Rogers, Fred // Ladybug;Nov2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, following p34
Provides tips on how to make mealtime an enjoyable time for families.
- Missed passes at past dinners. Weber, Elizabeth // Christian Science Monitor;9/10/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 200, p18
Presents the experiences of the author in passing dishes of food at family dinners.
- Dinner Anyone? // Scholastic Choices;Feb2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p4
Presents survey results on the frequency of gathering of families at dinnertime. Graphical illustration of statistics; Questions on the importance of family dinners; Implications of results on family practices.
- Catching up over dinner. Locker, Hilary // Parenting;Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p71
Focuses on how a family should enjoy spending time together at dinner time. Comments made by author of the book `Stop Screaming at the Microwave! How to Connect Your Disconnected Life,' Mary LoVerde; Types of questions not to ask.
- Family dinners provide food for thought as well. McLaughlin, Abraham T. // Christian Science Monitor;3/14/96, Vol. 88 Issue 75, p1
Presents the findings of a survey relating to family dinners. Who the survey was done by; Percentage of families juggling commitments and cooking creatively in order to eat together; Comments from Ellen Galinski, co-president of the New York-based Work and Families Institute; Key findings of the...
- sunday dinner. Weiss, Mindy // InStyle;Apr2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p539
Presents a guide for a Sunday family dinner. Setting the scene; Drinks to serve; Cost-cutting ideas; Recipes.
- Why mealtimes matter. Fallows, Carol // Australia's Parents;Apr/May98, Issue 104, p52
Presents information on ten tips on how to make family mealtimes a rewarding experience. Indication that the mealtime should be kept simple; How to use family mealtimes as learning opportunities; Respecting your child's choice of food; Encouraging the family to participate in the preparation...
- Dinner time! Flounders, Anne // Current Health 1;Dec2008, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the benefits of a family who eat together.
- 10 wayS to MaKe DiNNer FeStive aNd FuN. Spinelli, Eileen // Highlights;Nov2013, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p18
A list of the 10 ways on how families can make dinner festive and fun is presented, including making a centerpiece, tying rolled-up napkins with colorful ribbon and writing something special about each person on bright-colored place cards.