Time Warner's Crucial Moment
- Time Warner takes a tumble. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;2/5/2009, Vol. 408 Issue 23, p6
The article offers information on the financial performance of Time Warner (TW) Inc. and Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2008. TW and TWC have reported a combined loss of $24.2 billion in the fourth quarter. The quarterly losses at TW and TWC are due to broad writedowns of...
- ANALYST: TIME WARNER'S A-CHANGIN' // Multichannel News;10/8/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p44
The article focuses on the organizational change in Time Warner Inc. Banc of America Securities media analyst Jonathan Jacoby stresses that one of the notable reforms in the company is the expected resignation of Time Warner chairman and chief executive officer Dick Parsons effective late 2007...
- Time Warner is no. 1. Burgi, Michael; Katz, Richard // MediaWeek;09/08/97, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p4
Reports on the swaps and partnerships between Stamford, Connecticut-based Time Warner Inc. (TCI) and Time Warner Cable. Time Warner Cable as the top ranking multiple system operator for the week ending September 7, 1997; TCI's partnerships with Comcast and MediaOne; Comparison of the services...
- Bewkes Reshapes Time Warner. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/26/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 21, p3
The article reports that Jeff Bewkes, chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Inc., had made changes on the media company. The changes he made include the consolidation of company's movie studio New Line Cinema into Warner Bros. and the separation of America Online Inc. access business and...
- TW's telcom to cable unit. Roman, Monica // Hollywood Reporter;12/1/95, Vol. 340 Issue 4, p1
Reports on Time Warner Inc.'s plan to consolidate its wireless, cellular, paging and data businesses into the same unit as its cable operations. Promotion of Dennis Patrick as the company's new senior adviser to chairman Gerald Levin; Consolidation of Time Warner Telecommunications into Time...
- TW CABLE REVAMPS BRASS. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;8/9/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 48, p3
Reports on the management changes of Time Warner Cable in the U.S. Arrangement of the pool of executive talents with new business strategies; Adjustment of the operating management structure; Restructuring of the partnership with Advance/Newhouse Communications.
- TWC Ups Spending for Super Headend. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;8/1/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p2
The article offers information on the financial performance of Time Warner Cable Inc. which returns its capital to shareholders while maintaining its strong growth.
- Time Warner Cable misses. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/1/2015, pA02
The article reports on the release of the American cable telecommunications company Time Warner Cable Inc.'s first quarter earning in 2015, which has fallen by seven percent compared in the same period of 2014 in the U.S.
- TWC Adds Video Subscribers, First Time Since 2006. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;1/4/2016, p00
The article discusses the financial performance of telecommunications company Time Warner Cable Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2015 wherein it added thousands of video customers since 2006.