Cable Nets' Upfront Disappoints
- Unshackle Upstate launches ad blitz. Gregory, Traci // Business Journal (Central New York);2/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the launching of the awareness campaign of the Unshackle Upstate in Syracuse, New York on February 1, 2008. The campaign awareness includes, print ads and radio messages on National Public Radio stations. It is designed to encourage the public to participate and support...
- Cyprus tourism hunts agency for Â£11 m media task. Harwood, Jonathan // Marketing Week;10/27/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p13
Reports that Cyprus Tourist Organisation is looking for a media planning and buying agency to handle the company's advertising campaign in Great Britain. Budget allocated by the tourism body for the ad; Deadline for application; Names of travel agencies listed by the organization for the ad.
- Touchpoints: so far so good, now more please. // Campaign;10/13/2006, Issue 41, p21
The article highlights the benefits of Touchpoints, a standard tool implemented by Great Britain's Institute of Practitioners in Advertising to gauge the effectiveness of cross-media planning. The tool has been claimed to be one that lets advertising media planners track the media that consumers...
- TAKING THE MESSAGE TO THE MEDIA. Manchester, Anne // Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand;Apr2006, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p17
The article focuses on the identification of nurses and caregivers who are willing and able to speak to the media about the campaign of the New Zealand Nursing Organization (NZNO) as an effective means of raising public awareness. Members are encouraged to speak to the media is part of the aim...
- 'Shoulder' to the wheel. Kenny, Jack // New Hampshire Business Review;9/21/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the Yuletide at the Lakes campaign of the Lakes Region Association (LRA) in New Hampton, New Hampshire. Strategy of the association; Comments from LRA executive director, Amy Landers about the goal of the campaign.
- Barb meets agencies to unveil fresh system. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);11/9/2001, Issue 45, p2
Reports the meetings of the Broadcasters Audience Research Board with advertising agencies and media owners in Great Britain. Goal to improve service; Expansion of panel size; Increase of demographic categories in the research.
- Village BIA says increased costs fair. Kuhr, Fred // Xtra (Toronto);1/15/2009, Issue 632, p9
The article reports on the plan of Church Wesley Village Business Improvement Area to cut back its offerings in 2009 because of increased costs.
- TV presenter fronts DM PR campaign. // Marketing Week;11/17/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 46, p13
The article reports that the Direct Marketing Association (DMA) has launched an advertising campaign fronted by former BBC Watchdog presenter Alice Beer, in an attempt to change people's perception of the advertising industry. The campaign will be launched in November 2005 and will show Beer...
- Warding off NABS myth. Lamb, Vickie // Precision Marketing;9/30/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p12
Profiles Victoria Ward, the newly elected chief executive of the National Advertising Benevolent Society. Previous job engagements of Ward; Credibility for the position; Plans to launch an advertising campaign aimed to correct the myths that have become associated with the organization.