CTOs Talk 25 Years of Cable Tech
- Analyst vs. Greenspan. // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p40
Reports on financial analyst Lara Warner's assessment of the stock market performance of cable television firms Cox Communications Inc., Cablevision Systems Corp., Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc.
- Robbins Loves Discovery; Kent Eyes Deals. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;01/15/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p48
Reports on three United States cable television operators that touted their 2001 prospects to Wall Street analysts and clarified rumors about them at the Salomon Smith Barney Global Entertainment Media & Telecommunications conference in Scottsdale, Arizona. Cox Communications Inc.; Charter...
- Data Gains Look Solid in 3rd Quarter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p25
Reports on the predicted revenue of cable TV networks for the third quarter of 2003. Statement issued by Prudential Equity Group Inc. analyst Katherine Styponias on the issue; Total revenue of Comcast Corp.; Change in the revenue of Cox Communications Inc.; Revenue posted by Cablevision Systems...
- DOCSIS 3.0 picks up some speed. // CED;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses the introduction and application of Cablevision, Comcast Corp. and Cox Communications with Interface Specification (DOCSIS) 3.0 in the U.S. Cablevision took the first step for the fastest speed in North America by introducing the DOCSIS also called Optimum Online Ultra,...
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;10/20/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p26
Presents updates on the stock performance of various cable TV networks in the U.S. as of October 14, 2003. Comcast Corp.; Cox Communications Inc.; Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Show swappers. // Business News New Jersey;08/24/98, Vol. 11 Issue 30, p3
Reports on the development of original programming by Comcast and Cablevision, the two largest cable systems in New Jersey. Comcast's sports and call-in programs; Nomination of Comcast for a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-area Emmy award; Swapping of shows by the companies in November 1998.
- What's the Box Buzz? Ask Mr. Hildenbrand. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;12/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p1
Focuses on the relationship of Cablevision Systems Corp. executive vice president of engineering and technology Wilt Hildenbrand with subscribers. Details of the complaints from subscribers; Information on the biggest problem Cablevision faced; Facts on Interactive Optimum digital platform.
- Ops studying sacrifice fly. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;01/31/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 5, p42
Reports that some cable operators in the United States have scaled back double-digit growth projections in cash flow in order to spend more heavily on deploying new products, particularly high-speed data service. Cash-flow growth plans of Cox Communications Inc., Comcast Corp. and Charter...
- A Tale of Four Calls. Gibbon, Kent // Multichannel News;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p40
Focuses on the telephone conversation of the author with executives of four major multisystem operators in the U.S. Views expressed by executives of Comcast Corp. and Cox Communications Inc.; Comments of executives of Insight Inc. and Charter Communications Inc.