Celebrating 25 Years Of 'Multichannel News'
- Taking Another 'New Trail' Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;6/20/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p50
Features editor in chief of the periodical "Multichannel News" Marianne Paskowski. Career and personal background of Paskowski; Lesson learned from the leadership of Paskowski.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // CableFAX Daily;11/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p3
The article reports on the decision of columnist Marianne Paskowski to resign from "McNews" to serve "TV Week" effective January 2, 2006.
- REMEMBRANCES OF TIMES PAST. McGorry, William // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p62
Commends retiring "Multichannel News" periodical editor Marianne Paskowski. Performance of the periodical under the leadership of the editor; Indication of the departure of the editor.
- Backtalk in Flashback. // Multichannel News;7/18/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p64
Presents an excerpt from an article reminiscing challenges faced by Marianne Paskowski as editor of the "Multichannel News" newspaper.
- Paskowski Promoted To Reed Television VP. // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p4
Reports on the promotion of Marianne Paskowski to vice president of the editorial development of Reed Television Group, as of January 2004. Responsibilities; Her role as editor in chief of "Multichannel News."
- CUSTOMER PUBLISHING: Why multichannel content is still king. Handley, Lucy // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/14/2011, p28
The article presents information on the requirement of multichannel content in the magazine industry and the media industry in Great Britain with respect to the survey conducted by the National Readership Survey Ltd. The companies adopting the multichannel content include Slimming World, Xbox,...
- From The Editor. // Umbrella Online;Sep2007, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p1
The author focuses on the thirtieth anniversary of the magazine. The author says that with the thirtieth anniversary of the magazine he should feel a veteran but still often face each issue with trepidation and tremors. As part of the anniversary celebration, she invites readers to send letters,...
- 10 reasons why linear TV lives on. Pennington, Adrian // Media Week;3/17/2009, Issue 1200, p20
This article discusses the reasons why linear television (TV) will stay in Great Britain. According to the article, linear TV is able to capture youth audiences. It also highlights the effectiveness of the multichannel characteristic of linear TV in increasing viewing. In addition, the article...
- EDITOR'S LETTER. Salvato, Ed // Out;Fall2008 Out Traveler, Vol. 17, p10
A letter from the editor of "Out Traveler" is presented discussing its fifth anniversary issue. The "Out Traveler" brand started life in 2003 as a print publication emphasizing bold design, gorgeous imagery, and the world's best gay travel content. At half a decade old, the magazine is bolder...