- FilmLight Serves up BLT. // American Cinematographer;May2009, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p79
The article evaluates the Baselight Transfer from FilmLight.
- Soho shops get Dl kit... // Televisual;Oct2004, p99
Focuses on the investment of Framestore CFC and Molinare in the new 4k grading system Baselight Eight of FilmLight. Application of the grading system; Amount of storage; Entry price of the grading system.
- FilmLight Baselight v3. // American Cinematographer;Apr2006, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p131
The article evaluates FilmLight Baselight v3, a color-grading system, from FilmLight Ltd.
- Baselight finishes a 4K House of Cards. Lempp, Wolfgang // TVB Europe;Jul2014, p26
The article evaluates the Baselight TWO colour grading system from FilmLight Ltd.
- FilmLight to scale 4k up for NAB first. Jarrett, George // TVB Europe;Apr2005, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p39
The article presents information about a new product to be unveiled by FilmLight at the NAB2005 trade show. With eight multi-node Baselight systems now shipped, the company is talking about V2.2 and the eye-catching ability to do a 4k grade running in realtime. People like the ability to scale...
- COLOR CODING. Soltz, Ned // Digital Video;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates the FilmLight Baselight Editions fro Final Cut Pro (FCP) 7 video editing equipment from FilmLight Ltd.
- Grade Expectations. Shaw, Steven // Onfilm;Apr2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p18
The article provides information on the use of the Sony HDCamSR color grader and Baselight, a digital intermediate color grading software from Filmlight Ltd., in improving the color grading of film. Images Post of Auckland, New Zealand installed Baselight because it enables color-grading in a...
- ENVY INVESTS IN FIFTH BASELIGHT SUITE. // Televisual;Jan2016, p16
The article discusses expansion plan of a British post production company Envy for its advertising and branding clients. Topics discussed include providing FilmLight's Baselight grading system by Envy, Envy's colourist team members including Vicki Matich, Paul Fallon and Danny Wood and...
- Digital Sleight of Hand. // Digital Video;Oct2012, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p28
The article reports on the move of colorist Pankaj Bajpai of Encore in Hollywood to use his FilmLight Baselight four color corrector to subtly layer some looks on top of the footage to enhance the drama.
- REALTIME 4K COLOR GRADING. Ochiva, Dan // Millimeter;Oct2004, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p31
Evaluates various products related to color grading by the company FilmLight. Incorporation of Baselight with Truelight for color management; Requirement for real-time 4K computer system for processing; Calibration of color for multiple film stocks.