- A new Logic Converter. Abu-Ali, Amer // American Journal of Applied Sciences;2006, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p1703
special design for analog voltage-to-4 valued logic converter is implemented. In this study 2-bits converter was developed and tested using PLA (Programmable Logic Arrays) and two Digital-to-Analog converters.
- The Multibridge is magic. // TVB Europe;Jun2005, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p19
The article reports that Blackmagic Design Pty. Ltd. has launched the Multibridge Extreme and Multibridge Studio, the first all-in-one bi-directional converters capable of switching between high-definition and standard-definition. Changing the basic workflow of any post production facility, the...
- Blackmagic Design Mini Converters. Gooch, Jeff // Projection, Lights & Staging News;Jun2012, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p50
The article evaluates the Blackmagic Design mini converters.
- New SCSI Converter Box from Rancho Technology. // Information Today;Nov1990, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p45
This article focuses on the RT-SDA-BP SCSI Converter box which allows users to convert SCSI single-ended devices to differential-ended and vice-versa. The box is self-contained and includes power supply and shielded connectors. It measures 10 x 10.5 x 3 in. It is also UL, CSA and TUV certified....
- High-sensitivity high-resolution dual-function signal and time digitizer. Sarwana, Saad; Gupta, Deepnarayan; Kirichenko, Alex F.; Oku, Takayuki; Otani, Chiko; Sato, Hiromi; Shimizu, Hirohiko M. // Applied Physics Letters;3/18/2002, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p2023
We have developed a dual-function high sensitivity/high-resolution digitizer. It consists of a superconducting digital integrated circuit, which can operate both as a time-to-digital converter (TDC) and a flux counting analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The TDC has a 30 ps multihit time...
- High-Speed Wideband DACs Permit Multicarrier Cellular Basestations. Bindra, Ashok // Electronic Design;12/18/2000, Vol. 48 Issue 26, p64
Reports on the motivation to data-converter suppliers to keep propelling the performance of digital-to-analog converters (DAC) to greater heights by the drive toward multicarrier and multimode basestations and direct-infrared transceiver designs in the United States. Factors to consider in...
- Don't blame the manufacturer for this product's confusing name. Strassberg, Dan // EDN;3/1/2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p21
The article evaluates the N4916A de-emphasis signal converter from Agilent Technologies.
- Crystal Vision replaces ADC102 series. // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Feb2002, Issue 324, p42
Evaluates the ADC 102 series of digital-to-analog converters from Crystal Vision. Feature of ten-bit ADC104F, ADC104FK and ADC104N series for selective dissemination of information customers; Certification of ADC104F from ITU 601 specification for high quality broadcasting; Application of...
- Delta Sigma (Î”-Î£) Converters Simplified. Holberg, Douglas R.; Kalnoskas, Aimee // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2003, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p43
Analyzes the performance of delta sigma converters in integrated circuits. Simulation of delta sigma converters performance with the assistance of linearized models; Illustration of the delta sigma concept; Usage of noise shaping to achieve a better performance.