- What's New; What's New? Ashbrook, Stanley B. // PSA Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p7
This article presents news briefs related to photography. Sony will introduce their Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras using a new high-performance system that will offer compatibility with Konica-Minolta owners who have Maxxum interchangeable lenses. Fuji TruColor will be closing its Phoenix,...
- Manfrotto NeoTec Tripod. Schloss, David // Photo District News;Oct2004, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p120
Evaluates the NeoTec tripod from Manfrotto.
- Manfrotto's mono mania. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Sep2007, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates the lightweight three-footed monopod MN560B from Manfrotto.
- Compass points way for fluid heads. // TVB Europe;Jan2009, p27
The article evaluates several cameras including Compass fluid heads from Miller, three-section 535 tripod from Manfrotto and Delta Rosso head from Cartoni.
- Three becomes four. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Feb2008, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
The article evaluates several photography accessories including Multi Mount camera from Panther Broadcast, MN560B three-footed monopod from Manfrotto and ProTouch Pro-6HDV for videography applications from Vinten.
- TRIPODDS FOR NATURE PHOTOGRAPHY. // Popular Photography;Mar2009, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p14
The article evaluates several camera tripods for nature photography including the Gitzo GT-531 Mountaineer 6X Carbon Fiber, the Induro C313 Carbon 8X and the Manfrotto 161MK2 Super Professional.
- Problem Solver. // Popular Photography;Feb2009, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p40
The article features the 293 Telephoto Lens Support from Manfrotto.
- Best supporting role. // TVB Europe;Jan2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p1
The article focuses on new products in camera support. Panther Broadcast's new range of fluid heads and tripods is its first move into this market. Miller Camera Support recently celebrated 50 years in the industry with two new introductions. The Arrow 30 pan-and-tilt head has an spring balance...
- A full supporting cast. Fox, David; Fox, Christina // TVB Europe;Jan2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p8
Part II. Evaluates several brands of television broadcast camera heads. Vision 3 system from Vinten; 503 video head from Manfrottto; Video 25 Plus fluid head from Sachtler.