- Reality purveyors return critics' fire. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;4/7/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 3, p4
Comments on reality television programs in the U.S. Reactions of reality television program producers to criticism; Efforts of producer Mark Burnett to achieve validation.
- UN's digital bows. // Daily Variety;10/28/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 19, p6
Reports that TLN Telelatino, an ethnic specialty channel, will launch three premium Italian digital television channels in one package in Canada in November 2004.
- friends till the end. // Cosmo Girl;May2004, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p52
Presents a quiz about the episodes and cast of the television program "Friends."
- PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT. // Entertainment Weekly;5/26/2006, Issue 878, p18
The article reports that for the finale for the U.S. TV series The Office, character Jim confessed his love to Pam. Comment on the series is presented.
- 'Lost' in Transition. Jensen, Jeff; Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;4/20/2007, Issue 930, p10
The article discusses the television program "Lost." Even though the show is seeing lower ratings than previous seasons, it is still number one in its time slot for the 18 to 49 demographic. The falling ratings have been blamed on the show's frustrating mysteriousness, which the producers are...
- 'Mentalist' hot in Spain. Hopewell, John // Daily Variety;1/12/2009, Vol. 302 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the success of the television program "The Mentalist" in Spain. It states that the first two episodes of the program which was shown on terrestrial web La Sexta took an 11.1% share and 2.2 million viewers for the first episode and 13.1% and 2.3 million for the second. The...
- EBITDA, Sopranos Style. // CableFAX Daily;3/31/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 62, p3
Focuses on an episode of the Sun's television program "The Sopranos," featuring Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization.
- 'Flash' blasts to Sci Fi. Clarke, Steve // Daily Variety;6/13/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 51, p17
The article reports that the Great Britain Sci Fi channel has acquired the rights of the latest television adaptation of the "Flash Gordon." Information about the terms and conditions of the deal is discussed. The author offers information about the actors, actresses, and the plot of the...
- 'STATE OF DENIAL'. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;1/10/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p56
Presents information on the television program "State of Denial," aired in the U.S. in 2005.