CINEMA COMMERCIAL MIX
- Hyundai. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;6/26/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 27, ps4
Reports on the advertising campaigns used by Hyundai Motor America. Lack of popularity of the company, due to a history of poor quality; Repricing of cars released by Hyundai; Release of a sports utility vehicle by Hyundai; Offer of a warranty to instill trust in the company; Work of Dave Weber...
- Hyundai to unveil a sporty Elantra. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;6/4/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 23, p13
This article reports that Hyundai Motor America's launch of the five-door Elantra GT automobile in the U.S. is backed by a television, outdoor, and print advertising campaign handled by Bates USA West. The car is projected to account for between 15 percent to 20 percent of all Elantra sales in 2001.
- Hyundai backs Azera with big ad bucks. Bowens, Greg // Automotive News;2/13/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6189, p24D
The article reports that Hyundai Motor America Co. is earmarking 20 percent of its media advertising spending this year to launch the Azera, its first foray into the premium market. To help pay for the launch of the mid-sized sedan, Hyundai officials say they are boosting the company's media...
- For Hyundai, time to crow. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;5/3/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6091, p47
After its dramatic surge in the J.D. Power and Associates 2004 Initial Quality Study, Hyundai Motor America Co. is scrambling to create a newspaper, magazine and brochure advertising campaign to herald the results. Ad agency Richards Group of Dallas is working to create advertisements on short...
- Hyundai shifts gears. Horton, Cleveland // Advertising Age;9/17/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 38, p20
Focuses on an advertising campaign created by agency Backer Spielvogel Bates for Hyundai Motor America Co.'s Scoupe, a sporty subcompact car and the Sonata, a midsize sedan introduced in 1998 in the United States. Tagline of the campaign; Advertising spending; Theme; Advertising strategy;...
- Campbell Mithun Reaches Semis in Hyundai Review. Flass, Rebecca // Adweek Midwest Edition;2/25/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p3
Reports on the advertising account of automobile maker Hyundai Motor America. List of advertising agencies vying for the account of the car maker; Estimated worth of the advertising account.
- Hyundai delays '98 ads. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;12/22/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 51, p4
Reports on the decision of Hyundai Motor America to hold off on its 1998 brand/product advertising campaign until a new executive is hired to formulate the company's marketing vision. The large number of executives that have left the South Korean car importing company; Financial data.
- Hyundai Boasts New Warranty. Buyikian, Teresa // Adweek Western Edition;11/02/98, Vol. 48 Issue 44, p8
Reports on Hyundai Motor America Co.'s plans to allocate $25 million into advertising to promote the warranty for its automobile products. Hyundai's hiring of Bates USA to create the campaign; Objectives of the campaign.
- Hyundai pulls planned ad in L.A. beating aftermath. Horton, Cleveland // Advertising Age;4/22/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 17, p2
This article reports on the decision of automobile maker Hyundai Motor America to withdraw its television advertising campaign in the U.S. in April 1991. The decision followed a Los Angeles newspaper report linking the campaign to an incident in which Los Angeles police officers brutally beat...