P&O to show Premiership
- Bookings up as Ocean Village bids faewell. Archer, Jane // Travel Weekly (UK);11/27/2009, p18
No abstract available.
- Six-ship P &O tests waters. Egan, Liam // Travel Trade;6/30/2004, p17
Reports that P&O Cruise Australia will operate six cruise ships in Australia for the 2004/2005 summer. Cruise line's testing of the size of the cruise market in Australia; Capacity of the cruise ships; Package costs. INSET: Big Sapphire heading here.
- Gay cruise filling fast. Hadley, Melissa // Travel Weekly Australia;3/16/2007, Issue 41, p4
The article reports that the all-gay cruise charter called NaviGAYtion has booked more than 1,200 passengers on its inaugural voyage in Australia. The P&O Cruises company's Pacific Sun cruise, which has been chartered by AllGayCruises.com.au for a three-day cruise off Sydney, only needs 300 more...
- So what's new for 2008? // Travel Weekly (UK);9/7/2007, p18
The article presents the predictions of the cruising industry for 2008. Passenger Shipping Association forecasts that the 12% Britons who took a cruise in 2006 will grow 8% to 1.3 million in 2007 and 15% in 2008, to 1.5 million, as more new ships enter the arena. More interest and growth in 2008...
- P&O takes modern line. Prior, Louis // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/15/2005, Issue 2661, p4
Comments on the selection of double Olympic gold medal winner, Kelly Holmes, in naming P&O Cruises Ltd.'s ship, Arcadia. Statement of change in the cruise line reflected in the choice of Holmes; Traditional preference of the company for royal godmothers; Representation of a different and modern...
- Ocean Village thriving on repeat business. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);6/2/2006, Issue 1823, p16
The article reports that Ocean Village's new cruises out of Heraklion in Crete are outstripping demand for its established itineraries in the western Mediterranean. The cruiseline's new 148-page 2006/07 brochure, which goes on sale from June 5, comes with an introductory DVD and is its biggest...
- P&O takes new Lite approach. Hayhust, Lee // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals (00494577);9/30/2005, Issue 1789, p30
The article informs that P&O Cruises Ltd. is to launch a new television campaign at the end of 2005 unveiling what has been described as "P&O Lite"--a fresher, funkier version of the traditional British cruise-line designed to appeal to a younger audience. With Artemis, the smallest ship and...
- Here comes the Sun. Voorhaar, Ria // Travel Trade;12/1/2004, p3
Reports on the cruise of the Pacific Sun cruise ship of P&O Cruises Australia in Sydney, New South Wales. Start of the cruising season; List of other Australian-based vessels of the company; Capacity of the vessels.
- P&O's �14m upgrade 'Elevates' trade ties. Hayhurst, Lee // Travel Weekly (UK);1/26/2007, p2
The article reports that P&O Cruises will review the relationships it has with travel agents as part of Elevation, a three-year �14 million program of investment in its ships and shore-side facilities. Following the recent refit of Oriana, all five ships in the company's fleet will be...