Hough, Charlotte County, Fla., in yield-burning settlement
- Hough debuts in Nebraska after nabbing Omaha firm. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;03/30/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30609, p21
Reports on the bond issue of William R. Hough & Co. in Nebraska. Acquisition of MBU Inc.; Use of the funds from the bond issue.
- Results of negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;03/08/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30844, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales by different corporations in the United States as of March 2000. Includes details on the sale of Special Obligation Bonds of Mississippi Development Bank; Electric System Revenue Bonds of Seward County Rural Public Power District; J.C. Bradford & Co. and...
- Hough open 2-man Baltimore office. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p33
Focuses on William R. Hough & Co.'s (WRHC) opening of an office in Baltimore, Maryland. Focus of the office on housing and public finance; Other offices opened by the company; WRHC's main objective in opening the Baltimore office.
- SEC looking into Hough role in '93 Florida county refunding. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/02/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30221, p1
Reports on the US Securities & Exchange Commission's (SEC) probe into the role of William R. Hough & Co. as both financial adviser and provider of escrow securities for a 1993 advance funding in Charlotte County, Florida. Alleged yield-burning abuses in the transactions; Former County...
- Hough wins FA contract with Pinellas County, Fla. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p40
Reports that Pinellas County, Florida has awarded a multiyear contract for financial advisory services to William R. Hough & Co. Deal made by William R. Hough & Co. being investigated for possible yield burning; Reason why the company won the bid.
- WILLLIAM R. HOUGH & CO. // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p8
Presents a chart depicting the financial result gained by William R. Hough & Co. in the U.S.
- Florida. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;09/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30238, p27
Reports that the Seminole County School District, Florida, has selected William R. Hough & Co. to run the books on a certificate of participation deal scheduled to sell in early 1998. Refunding and new-money debt expectations.
- Stan Payant. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p4
Reports on the death of William R. Hough & Co. vice president Stan Payant. Reasons for Payant's death; Professional background of Payant.
- Bond Pro Is Still Running. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;5/20/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31888, p1
Profiles William R. Hough, securities broker and founder of William R. Hough & Co. in Florida. Experience of Hough in the business bond market; Impetus to the interest in the sector; Reason of Hough for selling his firm.