Denver RTD fires PaineWebber-led syndicate in long-running drama
- Deal preview: 2-day retail order period ends for $260 million in Connecticut GOs. // Bond Buyer;08/13/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30208, p2
Reports that the state of Connecticut has terminated a two-day retail order of bond issues scheduled for sale by Paine Webber Inc. on August 13, 1997.
- Broward Selects Syndicate for Upcoming Water and Sewer Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p26
Reports that Broward County, Florida, commissioners have selected a syndicate of underwriters for a $60 million water and sewer revenue bond deal. Refunding bonds included in the deal; Book-runner and co-senior manager on the transaction; Members of the syndicate.
- GDB selects Commonwealth's bond syndicate. Oliver-Mendez, Ken // Caribbean Business;1/30/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p10
Reports on the Puerto Rican Government Development Bank's selection of a syndicate to help manage the bond issues of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and its public corporations and municipalities through 2005. Senior managers for the syndicate; Bond issues projected by the bank for 2003.
- N.Y.C. Names Underwriting Syndicate. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p1
Reports the selection of finance officials of underwriting syndicate to handle bond sales in New York City. Collection of Wall Street firms of payments for underwriting fees; Amount of general obligation sale; Names of the members of the underwriting syndicate.
- Underwriters Picked for California Power Pool. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;5/14/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31386, p3
Reports the selection of California Consumer Power and Conservative Financing Authority of firms to comprise an underwriting pool. Approval of the pool by the board of directors; Appointment of Banc of America Securities, Prager McCarthy and Sealy and Sjebert Brandford Shank and Co. to...
- UConn, Miami Airport, and Puerto Rico deals may turn heads. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;03/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30847, p8
Reports on scheduled bond issues in the United States. Issuers of bond offerings; Lead underwriters for the transactions; Target markets; Where the proceeds of the bond issue will be utilized.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30764, p16
Presents a list of negotiated sales made by various business entities in various parts of the United States as of November 1999. Negotiations made by Westhoff, Cone and Holmstedt; Revenue bonds purchased and negotiated by PaineWebber Inc.; Issue purchases made by The Chapman Company.
- Error by UBS Delays Completion of $800M N.Y.C. GO Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;1/15/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31553, p36
Reports that the completion of a purchase agreement on 800 million dollars in New York City tax-exempt general obligation bonds was delayed as of January 2003 because of problems with the work done by lead manager of the deal, UBS Paine Webber Inc. Details of the error committed by UBS in the...
- Research digest. Harris, Elizabeth E.; Karchmer, Jennifer; Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;02/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30576, p8
Evaluates several bonds issued in the United States as of February 10, 1999. Includes Nuveen Performance Plus issued by Prudential Securities Inc.; Student loan bonds issued by PaineWebber Inc.; Municipal bonds issued by Shelby County, Tennessee.