A.G. Edwards left in lurch after Banc One snags Houston banker
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p6
Reports developments related to the financial services industry in the United States as of April 2001. Resignation of Goldman, Sachs & Co. executives; Employment of John Raben as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets; Movement of corporate tax-exempts under investment-grade securities.
- Banc One places DeCorrevont in new municipal managing director position. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p31
Reports on the appointment of Patrice DeCorrevont as managing director of Banc One Capital Markets. Responsibilities of DeCorrevont in the company.
- Estrada Hinojosa Brings Three New Bankers on Board. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32319, p7
The article reports that three new bankers, Ross Moring, Karen Werness and Hector Reyes-Erazo, has joined the firm Estrada Hinosa & Co. The company believes that the three new employees will benefit its clients and customers. The firm ranked as the number three financial adviser in the Southwest...
- Financial-services advertising jumps as competition heats up. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr85, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p29
Examines the advertising expenditures by financial-service providers and trade organizations in the U.S. Increase in the advertising competition among financial-service conglomerates; Figures in the expenditures of the brokerage sector; Projections on advertising expenditures. INSETS:...
- Financial firms signal advertising comeback. Davis, Andrea // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p5
Focuses on the trends of advertising among financial services companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Recovery of financial firms; Efforts of the companies in spending for advertising and public relations; Relevance of television and print campaigns.
- Saving and/or worrying. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/26/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p32
Reports on the pitfall of financial-service advertisements in the United States. Hinting at the prospect of an impecunious age.
- Weaning Big Spenders off Big Lenders. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;07/05/99, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p36
Describes a financial services advertisement. Target audience; Marketer; Agency which designed the commercial.
- Sexy or not, smart ads are best seducers. // B to B;06/11/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p22
Evaluates business-to-business advertisements from financial services providers in the United States. Characteristics of effective business-to-business advertising; Contents of business-to-business advertisements.
- Advertising needs more testing, says new study. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct83, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p31
Deals with an insufficient research conducted by financial service providers in assessing the effectivity of their advertising. Information on the advertising-related problems of companies with limited advertising budgets; Sources of dissatisfaction of financial service providers with their...