A.F. Best expands its services in venture with gruntal
- Gruntal teams with A.F. Best Securities. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;04/27/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30628, p28
Reports that Gruntal & Co. has joined forces with A.F. Best Securities to form the A.F. Best Securities division of Gruntal in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Hut one, hut two, sell: Former football coach joins muni firm. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/30/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30361, p6
Reports that Howard Schnelenberger has joined A.F. Best Securities Inc. Career history; Achievements; Correlation between the business and coaching.
- Brokerage gets a handyman. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;12/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p29
Profiles Robert Rittereiser, chief executive officer at Gruntal & Co. Reputation; Career history; Family background; Job responsibilities; Background information on the company.
- Confidence in BankAmerica: Target price raised. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;8/23/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 162, p20
Reports on Gruntal & Co.'s raising of its price target on BankAmerica Corp. Renewed confidence in banks after consumer credit quality scare; Record number of consumer bankruptcy filings; Forecast of growth for Bank of New York's government securities processing business.
- Fraud fine. // Crain's New York Business;4/15/96, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p38
Reports the Manhattan-based securities firm, Gruntal & Company agreed to pay the fines and refund its customers. What happened to employees involvement in the embezzlement scheme; Management's apology for their staff actions.
- Gruntal Responds. Rittereiser, Robert P. // Fortune;4/28/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 8, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Shabby Side of the Street" in the March 3, 2003 issue.
- Gruntal adds hire in muni trading office. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p27
Focuses on Gruntal & Co.'s hiring of Oleh Czmola as part of an effort to build the firm's municipal trading department.
- Gruntal promotion. // Crain's New York Business;6/17/96, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p50
Announces the promotion of Lee Fensterstock as president and chief operating officer of Gruntal & Co. Embezzlement scandal of chairman Robert P. Rittereiser.
- Gruntal management practices home (insurance) improvement. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;3/10/97, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the reaction of Gruntal & Company chief executive Robert Rittereiser, to the praise he received from the decision at the company to allow him to lead a management buyout of the securities firm. Comments from Rittereiser; Plans of Rittereiser for Gruntal's business.