Can domestic techniques work overseas? Citigroup says yes
- WHO CARES WINS. // BRW;6/4/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p65
The article reports on the role of private hospitals and health insurance to the Australian health-care sector. It discusses the report made by Citigroup Inc. on health condition as well as finances related to health services in the country. According to the report, majority of health...
- Citi Supports Korea Link to Stock Connect. Parsons, Joe // Global Custodian News;Jun2015, p49
The article reports that Korean central securities depository (CSD) Korea Securities Depositary (KSD) has selected American banking company Citigroup Inc. as its custodian bank for the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect link in China.
- Citigroup Funds Yale Grant on Consumer Behavior in India. // India -- West;6/10/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 29, pB4
The article reports on the launch of the CitiGroup Inc.'s Financial Insights Project, which will provide grants of up to 25 million dollars to five U.S. Universities for financial services research.
- Munis Firmer as Market Digests Large Slate. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;9/5/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32955, p2
The article reports on the move of three issuers to offer $1.5 billion of bonds to the U.S. market. It indicates that Citi priced $658 million in general obligation bonds for Massachusetts, which will mature from 2009 to 2028. In addition, Merrill Lynch & Co. priced $584.3 million of tax-exempt...
- Citi's Chin: A Career Took Flight. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;5/8/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33908, p1
The article presents a brief profile of Frank Chin, co-head of public finance at the multinational financial services corporation Citigroup Inc. and a 35-year veteran of the U.S. municipal bond industry. It mentions that Chin has a special interest in airline and airport industries. It also...
- Citi Citi Bang Bang. // njbiz;11/1/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 44, Special section p19
Reports on the real estate deal of SJP Properties with financial service company Citigroup in New Jersey. Information on the lease deal of Citigroup at Warren Corporate Center in Warren, New Jersey; Relocation of the financial company; Grant received by the Citigroup from the State Economic...
- Technology Impact Focus of Next Philly Analysts Meeting. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/16/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34410, p1
Citigroup municipal strategist George Friedlander is delivering a presentation about how evolving technology is impacting the public finance industry at the Nov. 19 meeting of the Philadelphia Area Municipal Analyst Society (PhAMAS).
- BANKERS AND UNCERTAINTY TO ARGENTINA DEBT RESTRUCTURING. Fittipaldi, Santiago // Global Finance;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the decision of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to withdraw their bids to advise Argentina on a complex debt restructuring. Doubts over the proposed deal's viability and the government's ability to pull it off; Concerns that the restructuring may be in jeopardy.
- Mulling a Shift of Sovereign Funds' Gaze to More Banks. Davis, Paul // American Banker;12/17/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 241, p1
The article discusses Sovereign wealth funds and their investment into more banks. The largest sovereign wealth funds, funded by increasing oil prices, developing economies, and the declining dollar, are worth nearly $2 trillion. State-owned funds have invested in Barclays PLC, HSBC Holdings...